Ratings for Dr. Rabeya S. Chowdhury

Rude and u never see her. Her colleagues have no clue what they re doing. Didn't tell me the hospital I want to delivary at didn't take my insurance until last min when I have told them where I wanted to deliver from the beginning. She pushes you too much to deliver at flushing which has horrible rating. Pushes too much toward csection. Very scary experience. Unless u know anything about delivery and what's best for u and ur child, u will be pressured into csection therefore do your research.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

You will be lucky to see the doctor..her colleague will see you. This Dr. Won't explain anything to you..very rude, never smile nor greet.. run away from her... hook you up with Flushing hospital to have your baby deliver which has a bad rating hospital

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

She did all four of my c sections, the 4th one just recently 1/13/16 and she is absolutely amazing. She knows how much I hate this operation and she did everything to make me feel comfortable she talked with me constantly through out the surgery and kept checking on me during. I love that she will say a joke every now and then which makes me even more comfortable. I've never seen a doctor so caring such as her and her colleague. Her colleague was also in the room and just as lovely as she is. I love her staff and I am so grateful she is my doc. The staff is so Nice and work so fast to resolve your problem. I followed dr Chowdhury to her current practice from a previous one she was with and its the best decision I've ever made in my life. My sister in law is also a patient and she too is so happy with the level of professionalism and service.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

She is a great doctor, treat patients very nicely she is very sweet doctor I have ever seen in my life and her staff is also very friendly and helpful. I will recommend this doctor to all. she is amazing ;)

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013