Ratings for Dr. Barry S. Rodgers

My experience was horrendous with Dr. Rodgers. I felt violated and extremely disrespected especially by his office administrator after expressing my concerns. I had one appointment with him and would never go back. My diagnosis sounded like he was making it up as he went along and was non-sensical. It was pure quackary and I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Rodgers is miracle worker! Years of pain and treatment failures led me to him, with 1 treatment I was feeling better and had hope. He very quite and observes alot at first but after he gets to know your personality he opens up and is makes visit fun and educates you. A must go to doctor!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I am 32 years old and have seen Dr Rodgers since I was 17 or 18 years old. He is an amazing Dr and REALLY knows what he talking about. I went to 10 different specialist and none of them could help me. He helped me so much and has always been very supportive and helpful. I saw him a lot in the begining because I was still attending dance class. Now that I no lonbger dance nor am I very active I only see him as needed which is maybe once a year or so. When I was pregnant he really helped relieve my hip pain and swelling. I would recomend him to anyone and have to many.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

At first he scared the $$$$ out of me. His Ideas are out there. After being told what was wrong with me and what my out of pocket would be I needed a second opinion. I think this made him mad and I was treated like I was uneducated. I agree with the other post from 6/28/09. The second opinion I received was 180 degrees out from his diagnosis. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

I think he does know what he is doing. His bedside manner is just not what I what I expect from a physician. He may not be this way with others, but he wasn't very compassionate to me. He is very good at finding structural anomalies. For osteopathic manipulation I would say, yes, he is a great osteopath and is really great this part of his career. But as far as explaining things to where I understood them (I am educated with a college degree) it just didn't happen. It could have just been our personalities. I would not advise against going to him. He can help in many ways. He did help me. I just needed additional support when it came to understanding how to cope.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. Rodgers is an excellent physician and is ideal for anyone suffering from chronic pain due to injury. I was doubtful of his methods of treatment initially, but my pain was reduced immediately and eliminated over the 8 months I saw him. He is calming and patient, never rushed through treatments.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. Barry S. Rodgers's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1972)

Oxford