Ratings for Dr. Keith P. Bornstein

Dr. Keith Bornstein is an Excellent Doctor and very thorough in each and every appointment. Knowledgeable and up to date on the latest treatments. Passionate about your well being. Personally one of the best doctors I have had. I have been his patient for over 30 years and will continue

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I have been with Dr. Bornstein for over 30 years. He is an amazing doctor! Very caring and passionate about what he does. I moved to Almont and I still drive back to him for all my medical needs. You will not find a better doctor!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Our family has been cared for by Dr. Bornstein since he began his practice 30 years ago. We have encountered health issues that have required an extremely knowledgeable, thorough and caring practitioner. Other family members have joined his practice after witnessing his exemplary care through our experiences. He always knows where or how to direct us to ensure we receive the best care available as quickly as possible. We place our trust in him.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr Bornstein has been our family doctor for over 20yrs. He is personable and won't just prescribe medication just because a patient asks for it. Staffs are helpful and efficient. Good to see familiar faces. Never have to wait for more than 10mins.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Bornstein has great bedside manners and is a genuinely caring physician. Takes his time during appointments and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr Bornstien is a great Doctor....I've been a patient of his for over 15 years..

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Very kind , compassionate and always has your best interested!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

He is caring and looks out for your best interests will definitely stay with him!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Very kind, and will take the time to answer all your questions

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Keith P. Bornstein's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1985)

GHI