Ratings for Dr. Shashi K. Reddy

Needs to work on being compassionate and caring. Friendly he is not!!!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Reddy's staff is friendly, helpful and attentive. They took care of helping me through my paperwork without any issues. I then waited an hour from my appointment time to see the Dr. When he did arrive he exhibited very poor bedside manner. His physical assessment and explanation of findings seemed adequate, but I had some pretty specific questions to which I received vague answers. At times during his verbal assessment he seemed to sway from objective findings to subjective opinions, including once when he laughed at a poor decision I had made in my past. I left the appointment feeling like I had been judged, not treated. If you are hoping to see a Dr. who will not only correctly diagnose and treat your malady, but also treat you with empathy and compassion, I would recommend seeing someone else.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

He seems capable, and is knowledgeable. His bedside manner is not very good, and seems to be affected by the mood he's in. One day he's pro-active, the next day he isn't. I have no regrets seeing him, however I will be looking to replace him when I need someone who is into his job!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

This doctor has no knowledge and could not diagonise effectively. He is a cold hearted person, who doesnot know the feelings of a patient. I will not go to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Runs a little behind, but takes plenty of time with each patient. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. Shashi K. Reddy's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)