Ratings for Dr. Jody Krukowski

Dr. K has been a life saver for me. I spent over a year looking for answers from conventional doctors and never received a single answer after thousands of dollars in tests. Within 6-8 months of seeing her I was 90% better. She has been very helpful and kind to me. I have now sent my husband to her to help with his stomach issues and she's been great with him as well. They found the root issue and now working on getting him healed. I am so thankful I found her !

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

At my first visit, Dr.K figured out what to test for that both my endo and gyno failed to test! I had an issue for three years that she figured out in an hour. Was able to avoid toxic meds and procedures that weren't necessary. So thankful to find an actual "true" doctorate of naturopathic medicine!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. K is the best! When I came to see her I was very ill, and she has helped put me back together over the last 2 years. Yes, it has taken a while because I have lived for 10+ years with complex health issues that the mainstream medical community failed to help me with. I am getting stronger and feeling better. I am so thankful that NMD's exist and give individualized care to patients. I'm even more thankful that I have access to Dr. K. She's very good at what she does and also very empathetic. I will always recommend her to anyone who will listen to me.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Only doctor I will ever go to. I'm already stressing out about when I have to move one day ugh! Would consider flying/driving back to go to her.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr Krukowski has been following me for the last 3 years and I have never felt better. She works incredibly well with my primary care physician and with my endocrinologist. I do not know how I would have continued without her help. I am certainly thankful to have her taking care of me. She is softspoken and very empathetic. I have never had an issue that she has not taken care of promptly and efficiently.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

This Dr. saved my life. Yes, it took some time (2 yrs), but I had so many problems. I am now a highly functioning individual, I never thought I could be or would be. I am so grateful everyday that my life has finally changed and sometimes I can't believe it. My family has never seen me grab hold of my life and truly move forward in all facets. I am too embarrassed to say the things I used to do and how I used to be, and nobody could believe by looking at me today that I came from such a tortured past. She may not be super fake happy bull**** as one commenter said, but she is even keeled and one of the most brillant people to exist. In my mind she is a true celebrity and I see her being a famous international doctor, get her while you can people.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I discussed my transition from UK Healthcare back to US Healthcare with Dr Krukowski for months. Once I arrived back in the US she set up a treatment plan that included supplements and a new diet. The plan also would include occasional detox programs. We agreed to a blood test before and after the detox and before the start of the supplement plan. I contacted Dr Krukowski prior to and after completing the detox for an appointment for the blood test and never received a reply. Five days after completing the detox I went to her office to arrange the blood test and we arranged the blood test for the next day. When the day came she informed me due to some mental health issues that she would not be able to continue with the plan or my medical care. She also declined to refer me directly to another NMD and referred me to a website. I was truly surprised by her lack of professionalism in this situation and like the previous rating on this site, I will be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

She seems to know what she's doing, I think. But somehow in the last year I haven't gotten much better. Yeah, one of my concerns has gotten better but everything else seems to be getting worse. Also she's not very personable, but I let that slide because I thought maybe she knew what she was doing. I have been going there for about a year and a half and I am going to start looking for another doc.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011