Ratings for Dr. Miran W. Kuendig

I saw her for 3 years. Great talks and good advise. My only concern was, I had to stop seeing her because insurance and payments. I wish I could go back but that's out of the question. Trusted her opinions and knowledge. . After I quit, I really thought there would be a follow up call just to see if I was ok. Very compassionate and caring oerson. Sure Do miss talking to her.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Kuendig is my first therapist, and I honestly lucked out. She is so sweet, patient, and makes me feel like I am being listened to and not judged. She is kind, but direct and lets me say things I need to say and guides me towards questions and answers. I have been horribly depressed for the past 6 months to the point where I can't even function, and after just a few sessions, I have begun feeling hopeful and thinking I may have a fulfilling life to live afterall

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Very similar experience as previous reviewer. We did everything on our end to complete surveys and have the teachers do the surveys. Months and months, no results, just generalizing and never shown us anything on paper. The receptionist checked with our insurance and said we just had to pay out the rest of our deductible and all of testing is covered. Well 6 months after we left and requested his medical records for another agency, they would not send the new doctor anything. Then out of no where, we get a $600+ bill for testing. We spoke with our insurance, they never declined payment of any testing and they were very concerned about the ethics of their billing. We are stilling receiving a bill and they never gave us any testing results or even a bill with dates, payments, and what exactly was being billed for. Just, hey you owe this amount of money. The doctor always references other clients and families alot. One time she referenced the family before us and made comments about the custody situation. Unbeknownst to her, I knew the family because she was a coworker. I was shocked.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

My son has been with Dr. Miran for 10 years, since the age of 5. She was very helpful in our diagnosis and has made significant progress with him and his academic abilities. I recommend her for autistic/Asperger's disorders. She has been extremely patient with us over the years and has given him tools to be successful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

We contacted Dr. Kuendig's office for behavioral help with our 5 year old. The receptionist referred us to Dr. Miran Kuendig and assured us that she was very good with children. Dr. Kuendig had us fill out numerous surveys / checklists, but never shared the results. When asked, she provided vague explanations- ex. 'very bad', 'all over the place', 'diagnosis is the hardest part' etc... She set us up with a behavior system, but became frustrated when we (parents and child) didn't make progress fast enough- telling us she had never seen a case like ours. After 6 months of weekly visits and frustration (blaming ourselves for 'not making progress fast enough'), we left & have sought help/ support elsewhere. We were silly to stay with her for so long. Our new psychologist is not blaming us and is actually spending time with our child to help gain insight into his behavior. If you have a child under 8 or 9, please do not waste your time with Dr. Miran Kuendig.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014