Ratings for Dr. Gregory H. Lee

The ACL in my left knee was replaced by Dr. Lee and I was back in action within 6 months. He did a great job, so now I'm going back to have him fix my right knee.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

What do you want in a Dr? Competence, professionalism, caring and compassion? Dr Lee is all these and much more. He repaired my shoulder( torn rotator cuff),about a week ago. He is very competent and I wouldn't go anywhere else for such a surgery. He explains the issue and the plan to fix it with care and compassion. He answers any questions you may have and shows a genuine concern for his patients. I am recovering well with much less pain than I expected. Dr Lee is a true professional and I highly recommend him to friends, family members and anyone needing the many services he performs.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I had a shoulder injury and was treated and had surgery performed by a different provider. I went to Dr. Lee for a second after failing to heal or receiving any relief for the past year since the surgery. Dr. Lee was very helpful, knowledgable and listened to what I had to say. His recommendation for a different kind of therpy has really helped, and I am feeling and doing much better.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I was very pleased with the treatment I received from a shoulder injury.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Very good with patients and listens. Really cares about what you have to say. Explains himself very well to where anyone can understand.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Gregory H. Lee's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Oxford