You may also like

Rate Dr. Gioacchino V. Franco

Dr. Gioacchino V. Franco's Ratings

I totally trust in Dr Franco! He is an amazing doctor and friend to his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

Going to Sunridge Medical was the best decision I've ever made, they truly saved my life. I was bedridden for 2 years, incorrectly diagnosed with a myriad of things from traditional doctors. My former physicians had me on mountains of antibiotics which made my symptoms of unexplained neurological problems, excruciating pain, debilitating fatigue, and all-encompassing nausea even worse. The scariest symptom was my loss of brain function. I had memory issues, and trouble speaking or understanding words people were telling me.

After months of researching facilities across the country I chose Sunridge because of how intelligent and caring the Patient Care Rep was. It was there that I received the diagnosis of Chronic Lyme Disease. A diagnosis that over 20+ doctors and specialists had missed over the past 2 years.

Dr. Franco is incredibly well versed in chronic disease and was able to clearly explain what was going wrong with my body and how he would help me. He sat with me and my boyfriend for over an hour and a half, taking time from his busy day to make me feel at home in the facility. I've never had a physician do this, to take more than 15 minutes to ask poignant questions, show his level of expertise, and make me feel comfortable and cared for. This level of kindness didn't stop after the first meeting. He continued to check in with me throughout the year of treatments, answering questions, editing my protocol, and gauging my improvements.

The clinic is stunning and clean as a whistle. The staff are so kind and become like family. Sunridge uses the most current alternative treatments and natural healing protocols which put me at ease after dealing with so many uninformed traditional doctors.

As each month passed I saw myself improving. My symptoms were being eliminated left and right. My brain function had returned and I was quicker and had a better memory than ever before. The pain that made it impossible to function was gone. It was the blessing I had been praying for.

And I'm not the only one who received a miracle after attending Sunridge. Each time I visited the facility for treatments I met another person who was improving day by day. I saw cancer patients that reached remission with the help of Dr. Franco. I've seen people with chronic illness's that were in wheelchairs, being able to walk after a month of IV's.

Sunridge Medical brought me the health that I had only dreamed of. Before attending the clinic I had all but given up hope. I am so incredibly thankful for the gift of wellness I received thanks to them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2015

All I know is that my cancer is gone. I am not going to pretend that I know how the treatments work, except they did what they were supposed to do and boosted my immune system and made me feel like a million bucks. I was there for six weeks receiving treatments daily. Within six months of my treatments at Sunridge, along with continuing dietary recommendations from Dr Franco, my two tumors in my liver, my primary colon tumor and the cancer that spread to my lungs began shrinking - like magic my cancer is gone. I'm feeling the best that have in forever and am thankful to Dr Franco and staff for the excellent care during my stay in Arizona. It was a wonderful experience and I met so many new friends that were going through the same thing as myself. Now back at home, my oncologist can't believe what they did for me. I am forever grateful to Sunridge for helping me reach my health goals.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2871826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Franco is an incredible Doctor and brilliant. He is very compassionate and spends tons of time with his patients. I have tried four other doctors who have similar related treatments and non of them compare to the treatments I received with Dr. Franco. My lyme is very manageable now and I will be forever greatfull to Dr. Franco for helping me have a normal healthy life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

We took my mother to Sunridge to see Dr. Franco after the doctors back home had called it quits, but we were not ready to to give up. IMO, Dr. Franco is the best there is and his medical office is top notch. My mother was incredibly comfortable while undergoing treatment there and to see her smiling and happy is something I will never forget. We will always be grateful to Dr Franco and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2642348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Dr.Franco made incorrect treatments, this clinic over charges way to much, We found a Doctor that made better decisions and the correct treatments. My wife is now getting 4 times as many treatments as what she received from Sunridge and for less money, She is also getting more included in her treatments, that would have cost even more at Sunridge medical. Im sure they mean, staff is nice, but dont waste your time or fortune here.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2473503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Franco is the best naturopathic doctor I have ever seen. I have lived all over the country and have sought assistance with my immune system in every state that I have lived in. Never have I received treatments like I received at Sunridge. Dr. Franco is a true professional and is awesome at what he does. If you are seeking alternative treatments, make the right choice and see Dr. Franco.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][168603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2013

Hard not to like the doc, but didnt get much better after many treatments and when told I would get better after being off treatments I only got worse. I wouldve liked to have seen changes made and more things tried rather than staying on the same protocol the entire time. I wish I had shopped around town more before going to Sunridge because there are other clinics in Scottsdale area that treat these chronic illnesses and make changes when you tell them your symptoms havent changed. Like I said I like the doc but he either needs more experience and or more diligence because this is serious stuff and alot of money.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][168602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Dr. Franco and his staff are incredible. I was searching for answers for years and I found them at Sunridge Medical. I highly recommend this provider.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][168601].votes_count ]]