You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gioacchino V. Franco

Dr. Franco's medical knowledge has turned my life around. Prior to coming to his office, I was either dismissed or the prior treatments were not fixing the problem. My health is now progressing in a positive and forward direction, whereas before I was in a brisk downward spiral. I am off all pain medicines, and I am actually smiling! Thank you! You have restored hope!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Like to sleep with patients neices and is a scum bag.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I had lost all trust. I had a stage 3 breast cancer diagnosis - the conventional medical system had let me fall through the cracks and left me so traumatized and jaded there was no way I could trust them with more "conventional treatment". For two years I struggled on my own doing everything I could to give my body a fighting chance, with no support system, no doctor that would give me the time of day. I didn't follow their advice... so I guess it was either their way... or the highway. I was alone and out of my depth and getting more and more anxious that I was going to die. My mom asked me if I had heard of Sunridge Medical Center in Scottsdale, AZ. I had not and had not really considered traveling so far away to seek medical care, but after watching the patient testimonials and initially discussing my situation over the phone - I just felt like Sunridge was the place I needed to be. That was on a Saturday, I was on a plane Tuesday. It was nerve racking for me to meet Dr. Franco, was he just going to be another callous doctor that would treat me like I was stupid and not really listen to what was important to me? I had my guard up, I had been through so much at that point and I was no longer going to blindly trust another doctor. I remember telling him, "I need you to understand that I am here to participate in my own healing and I am not looking to be told what to do, this is my life and my health, and the only way I can go forward is for both of us to understand I want to collaborate to get to the bottom of this and find a way out". That took a lot of guts to be that up front and candid - but I had been victimized, bullied, terrified... and let down by other doctors - and I wasn't going to let that happen again. Dr. Franco didn't miss a beat - I guess he's probably seen and heard it all. He asked me to tell him my story - I asked, "since my diagnosis, or before?" and he said, "tell me your story from the point in time you think it is relevant". So I did. I learned more about my health in the few hours we spent together than I had the rest of my life. For the first time I felt supported, understood, heard and cared for. I felt like I was important, not just one of many patients. That was just the beginning of my care and experience with Dr. Franco and Sunridge Medical - and it just got better from there. I had traveled from Indiana to be under Dr. Franco's care - leaving my family behind. Although this was challenging in some regards, I found it healing in others regards. Sunridge Medical Center is an intimate operation - this enables them to have a great bedside manner - no one falls through the cracks and the staff earnestly gets to know you and care about you. I know it sounds totally cliche... and you'll hear folks say they treat you like family... but that is what I experienced, and what I needed. Through Dr. Franco - I learned to trust again. He was right there when I needed him - he never pushed me to do anything I didn't want to do - but he would gently urge me to considered some conventional treatments in addition to the incredible treatments he had formulated... He was opened to what ever would give me the best possible outcome - conventional / alternative - he wasn't attached the methods so much, as he was the outcome for the patient. I hate to think where I would be today without Sunridge, and owe a lot to my mom for finding the clinic, and much, much more to Dr. Franco and his incredible staff for taking baby steps with me so I could regain not only my health and trust, but my peace of mind.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Great services, very caring staff, will be back to finish treatment.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr Franco is certainly not the cheapest naturopathic doctor in town but from my experience, I think he is by far the best there is, period. I wish I had found him sooner. I've never been to a medical professional that made me feel like I am an actual member of his own family (and trust me I've been to many). I'd like to think that he just treats me that way but once you are at his office for treatment you see that he is like that with everyone. It became very clear to my husband and I from the first appointment that this is someone who puts his heart and soul into every patient and goes beyond being generous with his time, It is just who he is. Thank you so much Dr. Franco!!! and also thank you to Dr. Bob Martin radio show for recommending that I give Dr. Franco a try.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Going to Sunridge Medical was the best decision I've ever made, they truly saved my life. I was bedridden for 2 years, incorrectly diagnosed with a myriad of things from traditional doctors. My former physicians had me on mountains of antibiotics which made my symptoms of unexplained neurological problems, excruciating pain, debilitating fatigue, and all-encompassing nausea even worse. The scariest symptom was my loss of brain function. I had memory issues, and trouble speaking or understanding words people were telling me. After months of researching facilities across the country I chose Sunridge because of how intelligent and caring the Patient Care Rep was. It was there that I received the diagnosis of Chronic Lyme Disease. A diagnosis that over 20+ doctors and specialists had missed over the past 2 years. Dr. Franco is incredibly well versed in chronic disease and was able to clearly explain what was going wrong with my body and how he would help me. He sat with me and my boyfriend for over an hour and a half, taking time from his busy day to make me feel at home in the facility. I've never had a physician do this, to take more than 15 minutes to ask poignant questions, show his level of expertise, and make me feel comfortable and cared for. This level of kindness didn't stop after the first meeting. He continued to check in with me throughout the year of treatments, answering questions, editing my protocol, and gauging my improvements. The clinic is stunning and clean as a whistle. The staff are so kind and become like family. Sunridge uses the most current alternative treatments and natural healing protocols which put me at ease after dealing with so many uninformed traditional doctors. As each month passed I saw myself improving. My symptoms were being eliminated left and right. My brain function had returned and I was quicker and had a better memory than ever before. The pain that made it impossible to function was gone. It was the blessing I had been praying for. And I'm not the only one who received a miracle after attending Sunridge. Each time I visited the facility for treatments I met another person who was improving day by day. I saw cancer patients that reached remission with the help of Dr. Franco. I've seen people with chronic illness's that were in wheelchairs, being able to walk after a month of IV's. Sunridge Medical brought me the health that I had only dreamed of. Before attending the clinic I had all but given up hope. I am so incredibly thankful for the gift of wellness I received thanks to them.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

All I know is that my cancer is gone. I am not going to pretend that I know how the treatments work, except they did what they were supposed to do and boosted my immune system and made me feel like a million bucks. I was there for six weeks receiving treatments daily. Within six months of my treatments at Sunridge, along with continuing dietary recommendations from Dr Franco, my two tumors in my liver, my primary colon tumor and the cancer that spread to my lungs began shrinking - like magic my cancer is gone. I'm feeling the best that have in forever and am thankful to Dr Franco and staff for the excellent care during my stay in Arizona. It was a wonderful experience and I met so many new friends that were going through the same thing as myself. Now back at home, my oncologist can't believe what they did for me. I am forever grateful to Sunridge for helping me reach my health goals.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Franco is an incredible Doctor and brilliant. He is very compassionate and spends tons of time with his patients. I have tried four other doctors who have similar related treatments and non of them compare to the treatments I received with Dr. Franco. My lyme is very manageable now and I will be forever greatfull to Dr. Franco for helping me have a normal healthy life.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Gioacchino V. Franco's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Franco's medical knowledge has turned my life around. Prior to coming to his office, I was either dismissed or the prior treatments were not fixing the pro..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Like to sleep with patients neices and is a scum bag."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had lost all trust. I had a stage 3 breast cancer diagnosis - the conventional medical system had let me fall through the cracks and left me so traumatized an..."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you wish for your loved one to die due to lack of proper medical treatment, then this is the place for you. Tons of money gone and cancer only got worse."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great services, very caring staff, will be back to finish treatment."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Franco is certainly not the cheapest naturopathic doctor in town but from my experience, I think he is by far the best there is, period. I wish I had found h..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I totally trust in Dr Franco! He is an amazing doctor and friend to his patients!"

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Going to Sunridge Medical was the best decision I've ever made, they truly saved my life. I was bedridden for 2 years, incorrectly diagnosed with a myriad of th..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I know is that my cancer is gone. I am not going to pretend that I know how the treatments work, except they did what they were supposed to do and boosted m..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Franco is an incredible Doctor and brilliant. He is very compassionate and spends tons of time with his patients. I have tried four other doctors who have..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We took my mother to Sunridge to see Dr. Franco after the doctors back home had called it quits, but we were not ready to to give up. IMO, Dr. Franco is the bes..."

December 4, 2014
  • First Name changed from "GIOACCHINO" to "GIOACCHINO V."

October 21, 2013