Ratings for Dr. Alicia V. Cabrera

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING I became a patient 4 months ago seeking an explanation for pain in both my upper extremities. My first visit I waited 3 hours to be seen. Dr. Cabrera came in and spent about 15 minutes with me explaining what we would be doing for testing. My second visit I spent two and a half hours before being seen by the Tech that did my studies. She was very nice and very efficient in her nerve conduction testing. I then waited another hour for Dr Cabrera to come in to do a second part of the testing and put me on a new medication. After four days on the medications I knew it was too strong for me. I could not hold my head up or go to work on them. I called again and again and again. I left more than 9 messages for Triage and front desk and finally the office manager. They finally scheduled another appointment for me after I called the office manager three times to complain. I waited two hours and instead of seeing the Doctor I was passed on to the Physician’s Assistant that had no idea why I was there. No notes were put in the electronic record of my calls or issues. My labs were in but she could not tell what the findings were or what my diagnoses or results of the testing’s were. She had to keep leaving the room to ask questions. Already upset, we got nowhere. She said to take a new medication and hopefully it would help, but we don’t really know what’s causing the issues. A compartmentalization was found in one arm but did not equal pain in bilateral arms. So I took the medications and then they increased them weekly. By the time I hit my second month on them I was terribly sick with headaches, high Blood Pressure, extreme loss of vision and several other problems. I called on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and I kept getting sicker. No one ever returned my calls. Not triage, not front desk, not the Doctor. Thursday I was sent to the ER with stroke symptoms and admitted. I have been out of the Hospital now two days and no one has ever called even with an urgent request. I told the Doctors at the hospital what had happened, their comment was “ I’m not surprised” . If you want consistent care, monitored care and a Doctor that will follow you I sadly would not recommend this office. I could have died and they still would not know it.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Just horrible people... I don't care if she can part oceans they are just bad people. I saw a elderly couple trying to get a disabled lady out of her wheelchair and into her car. She and her staff just watched and did nothing while the elderly couple struggled unsuccessfully in 95 degree heat. It was so bad that the people in the office next door eventually came out and helped the couple while the medical staff who were responsible for the care of the elderly patients just watched. There is a special place in hades for those who abuse the elderly like that.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

The waiting time it's horrible. The worse waiting time experience ever

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Alicia V. Cabrera is one of the least compassionate people I have ever come across. Her staff was somewhat professional, but just as rude and unwelcoming as Dr. Cabrera herself. Dr. Cabrera does not possess the attributes that a medical Dr., let alone a Neurologist caring for the health of your brain and nervous system, should possess. I am beyond disappointed with my experience.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

She lacks in communication and in doctor/patient relationship. She displays little actual interest for the patient.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014