Ratings for Dr. Elaine M. Bunick

I can't rate this doctor, since I drove 50 miles for an appointment, then was told that the appointment had not been scheduled and I must have the wrong day. After I showed the receptionist the appointment letter THEY sent me, she said, "Hang on a minute." She came back with my record I had filled out and sent to them and said they were swamped, so she if I wanted to see her today, it would be approximately 6 hour wait time. After I told them that was unacceptable, they offered me an appointment 2-1/2 weeks from now so I could be the first patient at 8:00 AM. I told them that was also unacceptable and left. I called my primary physician and asked them to find a different endocrinologist. That place is ridiculous!! God help any new patients that go there!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I love Dr Bunick. She is very knowledgeable. I had thyroid problems for years. I seen several different doctors with no relief. After seeing her for only a couple of months (allow time for adjustment to meds)I felt great! She is very loud and she does not have a "filter". However, her care, as a professional is unwavering and indisputable. After being her patient I hold my standards for all doctors much higher! Love to Queen B!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Dr. Elaine Bunick Is the most loud and cursing doctor I have ever seen. She would not bleive her weighing scales are off 20 pounds. She started curing and saying very unproffeninal things back. I watched 10 people come out of her office on 1/30/12 where she had talked to them very badly. They all reported the same thing. She needs reported, someone needs to hide a video in her office to catch her mistreat her patients. This is uncalled for and for someone who has done this for years needs to be stopped. I will never do businnes with Mrs. Bunick. She is AWFUL!!! Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012