Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Gureghian

This doctor must be on some kind of mind stimulating drug (he does speak like an auctioneer, I thought that was funny too), because he literally finishes off your sentences for you and doesn't ever let you get a word in - unless he's interrogating you, he's got a very quick and militant approach that I had never experienced before, almost as if there was a protocol for me to follow that I should have known about my first visit. All in all, avoid this doctor if you need any real help, if you like lip service - hes your doc.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Good doc, seems bright. He addressed all my concerns and I was able to get in and see him quickly. The staff is nice and friendly. Nice office location.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

Dr Gureghian is a very knowledgeable physician and the best doctor I've had so far. He is very accessible and I was able to get in to see him right away. My family member recommended him and I'm glad I took their advise. I highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008

Dr. Gureghian was a very knowledgable doctor. He listened to my concerns and came up with a treatment plan. His staff was very friendly and professional. I've finally found a doctor that listens and is truly caring. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

He talked like an auctioneer and spent 10 minutes to tell me o use an over the counter drug which would take 4 weeks rather than rx which took 1 week to get rid of infection.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

Nice guy, seems very bright. Effective, but sees a lot of patients and may in fact be overloaded. He talks very rapidly and always seems to be in a hurry. In sum, good doctor who could be a great doctor if he would see fewer patients and devote more time to each patient.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. Eric J. Gureghian's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)