Ratings for Dr. Molouk F. Rahnema

Best Doctor in Las Vegas! She really cares for her patients. Staff is great!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I was VERY DISSAPPINTED with this Dr. I wasted my time and money!! She DOESN'T want too listen too her patients AT ALL! When you ask questions, she thinks your insulting her knowledge. I asked questions and she told me "I went to medical school". I told her "I hope so". She's not thorough and doesn't even want you too have a follow up after blood work. The doctor is too much into her self. If youre a person with alot of questions and wants answers, shes defiantely not the person to go too. SHE'S VERY RUDE. ALSO, The staff is RUDE.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I decided to see her because of somethings. Based on what I told her, she did an ultrasound on my thyroid. Her prognosis was that have "swollen" thyroid, but not a goiter like I was previously told. She ordered additional general lab work, which I felt she was going through the motions because I was never told why she as ordering them. She had her nurse give me a lab sheet and come back in 4 months. When I went back I was escorted to her office where she told me everything was fine, checked my neck, told me to come back in a year and gave me another lab sheet. Here's why I am writing this. My appointment is in April, and I called to make an earlier appointment because my symptoms are worse. I was told by the staff that "she isn't here." Not that she is no longer with the practice, just not here. I had to ask more questions to get that answer! Why wasn't her patients called or informed of this? I was then asked if I wanted to reschedule, but with who? DO NOT SEE HER OR THIS PRACTICE!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

hypothyroidism was told by this delightful Doctor that I needed to embrace my fatness.After gaining 40 pound's on thyroid medication.Quite full of her self,wish I would have told her to go back to school.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Not happy with back office workers. Very rude.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012