Ratings for Dr. Shannon Sinsheimer

Dr. Sinsheimer has been my doctor for a year and I appreciate her insight, and compassion greatly. She is an exceptional doctor and takes her time to get to know her patients and address their needs.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I have a weight problem and mild diabetes, no insulin but metformin pills. I decided to see Dr Sinsheimer after every single diet failed me and I was very concerned about the Type Two diabetes. I saw Dr Sinsheimer for the first time on Sept 25, 2012. I started treatment for obesity and diabetes right away. My blood sugar dropped in two days to the normal range from the time I started treatment with Dr Sinsheimer. I am a lawyer in Canada and I like to find health care professionals who are very smart, down to earth, likable, extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and who understand me and who can help me. Dr. Sinsheimer exemplifies all of these qualities. She will continue as my doctor upon my return to Canada. It took me from January to September 2012 to lose 10 pounds and I was walking every night for at least an hour. Since starting treatment with Dr Sinsheimer on September 25, 2012 I have lost 11 pounds in 30 days.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012