You may also like

Dr. Brian Marcus is Rude & Unprofessional!!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr Marcus is so kind and patient. My baby is six weeks old and has only seen Dr Marcus for all of his visits and my baby responds so well to his warm personality. I could not be any happier with this doctor and the whole practice! Highly reccommend!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

We are very satisfied with this practice. The doctors are knowledgeable and the staff is courteous. They have almost always accommodated our sick visits within a couple of hours of the call. The nurseline is good as well. I would highly recommend this practice

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I like the doctors at Healthy Kids. The one big minus is that after 8 pm emergencies are handled be the nurse on call at St. Peter's Hospital in New Brunswick. I don't mind speaking to a nurse with routine questions but I would much rather speak to a doctor especially with an infant or toddler having an emergency.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Extremely knowledgeable and thorough doctor. I recommend him to all of my friends with children. As others have said, he really takes the time to listen to any and all questions/concerns no matter how big or small. I appreciate that he never makes me feel rushed. During one of my child's illnesses, he even called to check on her the following day. Not many doctors do that sort of thing anymore, and the personal touch proves to me how much he truly loves what he does.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Marcus is excellent. He listens to all your concerns and responds with thought and knowledge. He is very calm and will take his time with you. I highly recommend this Dr. He has a lot of pacience which is a must as I always have questions. A lot of parents that I know go this practice. The staff is also very polite and attentive.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Dr. Marcus is wonderful as are all of the doctors in this group. Dr. Marcus is a good listener and very calm person, which my baby responds well to. He is patient about listening to all of my concerns and answering all of my questions. He was also very proactive in suggesting that we switch my daughter to hypoallergenic formula when she was young. She had a dairy sensitivity and had been suffering for weeks on regular formula. I appreciated that he pushed us to switch because it made all the difference for her and was not something we would have thought to do on our own. I really have only had good experiences with the East Windsor Pediatric Group.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr. Marcus has been great. We've brought our child (who is turning 1 soon) to him since his birth. He always asks if we have any questions and doesn't make us feel dumb like some doctors can make you feel. Dr. Marcus takes time with you which is great and he listens to you. I would recommend him if you are looking for a new doctor for your child.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Brian F. Marcus's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1997)

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brian Marcus is Rude & Unprofessional!!!! "

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Marcus is so kind and patient. My baby is six weeks old and has only seen Dr Marcus for all of his visits and my baby responds so well to his warm personalit..."

September 18, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Brian" to "Brian F."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "EAST WINDSOR" to "Hightstown"

September 3, 2013