Ratings for Dr. Sanda F. Dipaolo

Dr. Dipaolo is outstanding. I cannot say enough good about her. She was kind, caring, listened to my concerns, and is absolutely competent. I was floored at her compassion - I just lost a baby a few months ago, and the first thing she did when she came into the room was share how sorry she was for me and my husband in such a sincere manner and she had just met us! She was nicer to me than most of my friends and family to be honest. Genuine, sincere and capable. In reading the other reviews on here I was shocked we are even talking about the same doctor. Her nurse in Fairfax is absolutely amazing as well. Such a sweetheart and stayed right with me while I was in pain. (The doctor was so gentle and compassionate as well, and was the least painful as possible.) I feel so fortunate a friend referred me here.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Sanda has been my Gyne for many years. She is very gentle and sweet. She has three daughters and REALLY UNDERSTANDS women's issues. Now I see her in the new Fairfax office, it's beautiful and very relaxing. Her staff are friendly and helpful. I recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Flat out condescending and rude. She needs to learn how to listen and not judge every situation with her own eyes

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. DiPaolo has been my GYN for years. She listens to my questions, gives an honest answer and genuinely wants me to feel comfortable during my visit. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I was delighted to find Dr. DiPaolo---she was knowledgeable, down-to-earth, and interested in my concerns. I found her staff warm and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

MEDICALLY INCOMPENENT, RUDE STAFF, TOTALLY DISORGANIZED. WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME. DO NOT GO HERE. Dr. DiPaolo and her father Dr. Filepescu deserve ZERO stars. Altogether, Dr. DiPaolo's requested tests and procedures have cost me over $1500 dollars in out-of-pocket expenses, after BlueCross and Blue Shield insurance. The greater cost has been to increase my anxiety over my own health status without Dr. DiPaolo providing medically clear answers, despite numerous tests. My overall impression is that, were I seeing a competent doctor, none of these expenses and none of this anxiety/concern over my medical health would be necessary. Dr. DiPaolo will have you pay for her own incompetence out of your own pocket. The incompetence and waste of money just does not end. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, ANXIETY, AND EXPENSE - FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Oh, my goodness this woman's a nightmare. I had a simple surgery with her and a horrible infection afterwards. She ignored all my calls and concerns and I ended up being treated by another doctor. Plus she was so rude and consumed with making extra money. I hope these poor ratings will keep others away from her door.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

While I agree, both Drs. have abrupt bedside manners and lectured me about getting pregnant soon, I whole heartedly recommend them. Dr. Dipaolo caught a rare blood disorder that could cause another fatal blood clot and precluded me from taking birth control after being on it for 17 years. No other doctor had bothered to check. Also, she addressed my normal/abnormal paps I had for 8 years and explained the dangers of the pre-cancerous cells I had. Others had just written it off as fine. She did a diagnostic &therapeutic procedure and I've had normal paps since. I've seen them for 5 years and now have an excellent rapport with both. Also, Dr. Dipaolo is well known in the community and trusted by top rated doctors like the peri-natal and fertility clinics I've seen recently. Dr. Filipescu performs high risk obstetric surgeries in Romania.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

no one can argue how knowledgeable she is, I guess that is the reason why I've been seen her for 10 years now. her stuff aren't helpfull, they have a policy of squezzing you pockets as mucha s they can...and I will just have to live with it because I find her very knowledgeable and experienced. First time a met her, it was at my sister's delivery and got me very impressed of her techniques (I am also a health care provider and can figure out easily if a dr. is good or not). # years ago when I decided to change doctors because she was on vacation and her father made me and my husband have the most horrible experience ever, I ended up on the hands of another OB/GYN with the most wonderful staff in her office but let remains of a miscarriage in my uterus causing me fertility issues that I am still dealing with. I think it is better to evaluate experience and knowledge than smily faces and nice words.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

do not use DiPaolo or Filpescu. they only care about themselves and their own schedules. they told me to have an early delievery since they are drs i believed them, later to find out it was so they can go on vacation.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Sanda F. Dipaolo's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1989)