You may also like

I have horrible allergies. Nuts, dust, and sinus headaches sum it up for me. For 2 years, I saw an allergy specialist at UW medicine. Appointments were 2-3 hours and no joke..I only saw the doctor no more than 60 minutes total over 14 visits. Not only that, all that doctor did was prescribe endless supplies of prescription meds that I would never be able to stop taking. When I did forget my meds, the sinus headaches came back with a vengeance. all. the. time…...So I decided to try seeing Dr Huang since the referral I got was quite glowing. The experience is night and day. Dr Huang holds 1-2 hour appointments and educates you about the issues that are causing the pain (allergies in my case), and treats each aspect 1 at a time. It's working so far! Oh, and he helped me with my sport injuries even though the appointments were to treat allergies. I agree with the other reviewer, he really cares about his patients. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr. Huang is totally amazing. He worked on my right hip pain and left foot ankle pain for more than 2 hours. After treatment I walked out with no pain in my hip,felt much better on my ankle. I just couldn't believe the hip pain for more than 6 months could go away just with one treatment. He could have made more money by seeing patient for 15-20 minutes for each visit like other doctors do, but he chose to take time (1.5-2.5 hrs each visit) with his hands to manipulate on your problems and educate you with knowledge on how to take care of it. Never seen any doctors like Dr. Huang so caring about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

great doctor fully treated my sprained finger and also my daughter's allergy to peanut. highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012