Ratings for Dr. Anne-Marie V. Jones

I've been a patient of Dr Jones for many years. She is very helpful with my condition, and explains things clearly and where you can understand what is going on. She is very knowledgeable with my condition and she makes time to consult with you, and she always asks if I have any questions. She is caring, friendly, and makes you feel comfortable. Those things are important for me. The staff is very helpful and unless a baby is being born, my appointments are on time. I'll always recommend Dr Jones and the associates!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Not only have I been a patient of Dr. Jones for a few years and she delivered my beautiful son, I am also an employee of hers and I must say hands down she is the most wonderful physician I have ever met. She is extensive, she is knowlegable and I have seen her go above and beyond for numerous patients. She is always willing to help with other doctors patients and is always ready to take care of any issue brought up. I cannot say enough good things about her, she is absolutely wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Jones caused me to stay in the hospital 9 days after my baby was born, because she never called any of the consults I was needing to be discharged (even after I was in ICU). She also distressed my family by telling them a very serious diagnosis for me, without any testing to prove it, and this proved to be completely inaccurate! Three specialists later all agreed my problem was I needed to go home and rest and see my new baby (who I didn't get to see for 6 of the first 10 days of her life). I will never use her or her group again.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr Jones is great. She has always taken the time to talk with me about any type of issues I was having. She responded quicky to take care of those problems. I wouldn't go to anyone else. She is a caring doctor who knows what she is talking about.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

I went to this doctor for extensive bleeding. After doing a hysteroscopy in the hospital, she came to the recovery area and showed me a photo and said you were normal -- nothing there -- all perky. Well, the bleeding continued. New doctor -- new test -- showed fibroids and the doctor didn't know why she didnt' see them. She had a very nonchalant attitude about my issues, prescribed hormones, and then was appalled when she found out I was still taking them at the next visit. Evidently, it was supposed to be a short-term thing but was not written on script.Obviously changed doctors.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

Dr. Jones is wonderful. She knows what she is doing, she is straight-forward and kind. I am so happy I found her and won't go to anybody else.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. Anne-Marie V. Jones's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1993)