Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Charron

After being bullied in to getting a colostomy surgery he continued to speak to me like a dog. I then herniated twice and was accused of hurting myself. They psychiatric consultation said this was not there case. I was sent to Vibra a step down hospital i wouldn't send a corpse to and was sent to envoy at Westover hills and nursing home! They second hernia he said I needed a total abdominal rebuild and he would recommend this person as he couldn't do it. At this point it's been a year ago and I haven't seen him ever again nor would he send notes or records to their surgeon who did they hernia repair. He has a bad attitude and if you don't do what he says immediately it gets worse. They dr who did the second repair said that he had messed me up and it was most likely the reason he dissappear on me. Besides repairs to what he messed up it was a straightforward hernia repair. Maybe he wasn't qualified to do their first surgery i don't know but after 2 years I've been through 5 abdominal surgeries I'm in constant pain it's terrible.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I trust Dr. Charron completely. He is very understanding, explains and answers any questions you may have as a patient. He makes you very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Paul D. Charron's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)