Ratings for Dr. Alexander Sinclair

Terrible, the biggest mistake of my life. If I could give a negative star I would give them the worst rating possible!!! I went to Dr. Sinclair for Facial Feminization Surgery. He left me with a scar on my right bottom lip from a deep burn that he caused during surgery and then tried to deny he caused it. He left my nasal bone ridge intact which shows then tried to claim” it’s not too noticeable”. My noise looks the same as before my surgery and now with a new bump at the top. My jaws are still square which I paid for him to couture. He tried to poo poo my still square Jaws at a post surgery meeting showing me a picture of Brooks Shields and Glenn Close who both have square jaws. But what I’m really made about is when I smile, I can’t pull my lower lip up where her damaged my lower lip from the burn and now scar. Ironically I found out after my surgery that Dr. Sinclair had gone to Spain for Facial Fermentation surgery training. At my last Doctor’s Visit with Dr. Sinclair he conceded they maybe he should have done more work on me but refused to any additional work to make any corrections. He asked that I put my requests in writing. To this date I have not heard back from him. I’m am in the process of having all of Dr. Sinclair’s faulty and incomplete work corrected. These corrections are costing me more than the original amount I paid for procedures performed by him. If you are considering have Facial Feminization Surgery, I would go elsewhere. You have been warned.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

would have put 10 stars but only went to 4....I went to see doctor Sinclair, the consultaions were free, I was welcomed through the door, made comfortable and what happened next was truly amazing, I said what I wanted done which was brest argumentation, jaw shave and mussle removale, chin implant, check implants and fat pack removal, His communication was out standing, ive met several of his patents and at first I thought I was talking to genetic males and females, I latter found out I was tottaly wrong, his work I saw made me decide there and then that he was a passionate man who thrived on making people happy and turning lives around more than making money as do most surgons, I booked the treatments,let hgim decide what was best as the trust was instant, I ended up with 38DD's which btw are not to big as many people kept making out to be, I then received ffs which was out 0of this world, as I said, ive met many of his patents, he turned their worlds upside down as he did mine, id recommend him over any other surgon world wide, I will be using his services from now on, he seems the sort to be the one who puts the patent first and not money, he will try he ultimate best to make you look like a film star, I am more than greatfullfull of the work he done, I now trust him with my life, words can not describe what I think of this man and his work, has 2 offices in and arouynd LA area, keeps in constant contact with patents, never drops them after treatment, I don't know what else to say other than to me, he completely turned my life uypsaide down, I now walk around loud and proud, like to be noticed,, befor I met hi, I would cross the street to avoid people, was on anti depressants and would normaly only go out at night, he has nitraly changed my life, its still early stages yet, im normaly usless at wording things but this man gave me the one thing ive never had in life which is confidence, I feel I owe my life to this man, thank you every so much, I will only use and recommend this person in future, his team are truly professional, makes me tearful with pride just thinking about him and his team, that's all I have to say really but ive been turned from an imotional reck into some imotional happy person, I now hold my head high and feel proud of what ive achieved and its all thanks to this person, his pricess was more than reasonable and you cant put a price on enjoyable life, thank you so much dr Sinclair, I really do not know what I would have done without you.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Alexander Sinclair's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.