Ratings for Dr. Alexander F. Simopoulos

Dr. Simopoulos is an outstanding doctor, I am very pleased with my results! His staff was very friendly and professional, when in doubt their wonderful office manager Giselda cleared me from my doubts in having surgery! she's an amazing young girl! I will not lie I did freak out the first time I looked at my body, looked like I had been hit by a bus but as they reassured me in 6 weeks I will see my results and I did! In 6 weeks I saw what I never thought my body would ever look like! and even then I still had some swelling! I am so happy and confident it amazes me how someone can change your life drastically!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

My first impression of the doctor when I met him, was that he was professional, and engaged, I think he wanted to help. He had an endearing smile, also attractive I thought all was good. Well now I realize plastic surgeons are trained to be good charmers. Once I discovered what they were like in the operating room I hated him and his whole team. They don't care about me. I will never trust another dr again. I am never going under general anesthesia. I will never forget the doctor joking about my stitches coming apart as if I wasn't in the room. Besides that, the faces , the cussing, and remarks that were made. It was a bad experience for me, I thought I was going to be taken care of by professionals. Be careful. Oh and the curtains had some odd stains on them I was too scared to ask about them, because I think it was blood.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Very happy so far. Wish parking could be validated.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

nasty rude doc don't go to him he not helpful and nasty poor conduct and very insulted worst ive even been to

Submitted May 11, 2013

Liked him. Prices are at the high end. I'll have to think about it.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Terrible. Huge EGO. And creepy. Dont go to this surgeon.

Submitted January 22, 2013