Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Migliaccio

Same horrible experience here. Read up before you go. I wouldn't recommend it!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

This feedback is definitely not directed towards Dr. Migliaccio but to their practice in Hoboken, NJ. I have to count this as my WORST medical experience, doctors are over-worked and have no time for the patients. Supporting staff such as receptionist and nurses are rude and makes it feel like an obligation to put an appointment or to get back to you. That said, Dr. Moon is exceptionally good but they have a staff of multiple rotating doctors and if you are stuck if anybody else then it all feels like a hit or trial game being executed at you. Unfortunately, we got stuck with one of these doctors at the time of delivery for my wife and the experience was HORRIBLE to say the least. Coming first hand from our experience, imagine being told on your face during labor you have not worked hard to push out the baby and doctor having no time to see for hours together. It still gives me nightmares thinking about the whole experience, would highly recommend to STAY AWAY from this practice.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Brescia and Migliaccio's practice thrives only because of their location in Hoboken, where there are too many pregnant women and few OB-GYNs. Otherwise, there is nothing spectacular about their practice. They go through the motions during regular visits with no specific insights to offer. They never call back in a timely manner even if you say it is an emergency. The front office staff and some of the nurses have real attitude.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Brescia and Dr. Migliaccio for some time. Dr. Mig delivered my baby. He stayed the whole night until my baby was born at 5:29 in the morning. All I can say Dr. Migliaccio couldn't be more patient, understanding, and very professional. He helped me deliver vaginal where other doctors wouldn't have the patient to wait . He knows his patients and what they are able to endure. He made me feel very comfortable during my delivery, he still does when I go for my yearly check up.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Dr. Migli is amazing! He is very supportive and knowledgeable! I hope he would be on call when I go into labor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

I think Dr. Migs is wonderful. He is always very kind and is very patient with me. I have been to several doctors in my lifetime and by far, he is the best. He is very gentle and is genuinely concerned. I never feel rushed and he has a wonderful bedside manner. I recommend him very highly

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Dr. Migliaccio always makes me feel at ease. He is very approachable and always asks if I have questions. He is always aware of my history before seeing me and asks about my 2 children. Very flexible about what to do when delivering my children. Gave me the option of inducing or not when past due date and baby measuring large. Left decision to me with no pressure.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Mig's and Brescia are the worst. No bedside manner, so rude and are super arrogant. They don't like when you ask questions or challenge their medical opinions. Left to go to a practice in Englewood where I found I wasn't the only unsatisfied ex-Migs/Brescia patients.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011