Ratings for Dr. Marianne Teitelbaum

I have just started seeing Dr. Teitelbaum- after exhausting traditional medicine. I think she may sometimes be a doctor of last resort for many. I am reading just a few negative comments- and feel this is unjust. If you want a quick fix with a script slapped in your hand- don't see her. If you want to take control of your health & life- and commit the time that obviously requires- go in and learn with a serious commitment to change.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I think Teitelbaum and Mishra are a sham. I saw her repeatedly and she kept diagnosing me with leg pain whereas I had a dvt and all the symptoms associated with it. She being a chiropractor couldn't even suspect dvt and I ended up with a clot in my lungs and on Coumadin for the rest of my life. If you wish you stay I one piece. Stay away from her and Mishra.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

By taking into account the person as a whole, deeply educated on and respecting the interconnectedness of the human system, Dr. Teitelbaum is truly living the Hippocratic Oath, and goes above and beyond by CURING people and restoring natural, 360 degree health and wellness. I can't recommend her enough. The proof is in the pudding when you see the countless patients who have been made truly well.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Teitelbaum is an amazing doctor. She has incredible knowledge and has been incredibly helpful to us. Her understanding of the human body and how to heal continues to amaze me. Our family continues to rely less and less on western medicine as we deal with people like Dr. Teitelbaum, who really have a deep understanding of healing. I think she is a little reserved when you first meet her, but she is actually quite warm hearted. I quite genuinely can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

I am a nurse practitioner and have sought out western medicine for over 30 years to help me with a hormone disorder without success. Dr. Teitlebam was able to diagnosis and treat my condition within a month, I was feeling a lot better. I have been able to go off of several medications used for medical conditions since the herbs she has prescribed for me has brought balance & optimal health to my organ ssystems.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Dr. Teitelbaum really takes her time with patients. She was spot on with the diagnosis and treatment. The herbs work well on the problems I was having and my energy level is 80% higher.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Teitelbaum is extremely knowledgeable and down to earth ~ explaining causes and remedies in a way that is easily understood. She has helped me with various problems over the years and has healed family members of back problems, allergies, sciatica, to name a few. She is a gem.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Teitelbaum's for almost a year. My hair was falling out, I was in menapause, hot flashes, digestion issues and overall exhaustion. The results of my visits and treatment has turned my life around. I am grateful for her knowledge, insight and approach to holistic healing.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Teitelbaum for about 18 years.She is by far one of the best doctors I have ever known.She is kind, loving, honest, and extremely knowledgeable. I had spent thousands of dollars trying to get well before I met her. As for her supplements you can buy them online. Believe me she has done the research and knows about quality products. She is making pennies on the supplements. Also you have to realize it took you time to get this sick and it will take you time to get well. Give her a chance you wont be disappointed if you persevere.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

THe office visit charge is fine - but a complete RIP OFF on the supplements she sells - not helpful at all!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Marianne Teitelbaum's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1984)