Ratings for Dr. Ardeschir Mehrabani

I don't mind waiting for a Dr. because I know when I need extra time he will give it! A very caring wonderful office with great diagnostic skills.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

EVERYONE in this office is kind, caring, and amazing! From Marina at the front desk, to Dr stark, to Dr Mehrabani ... I love everyone in this office. I've seen them for many years and I have never been anything but completely happy and satisfied. Dr Mehrabani and Dr Stark are both very intelligent and thorough. They will do the extra research needed to get you different options and treatments. When I was in financial crisis for a few years, they always worked with me and were patient and generous... let me pay in small increments and gave me discounts. They are truly wonderful. You would be lucky to have them as your doctors.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Mehrabani takes care of my children. I love that he speaks to them, not over them, or through me. He is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013