Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Perez

Dr. Perez is highly competent as well as professional. Additionally, he is patient and compassionate. My very first visit I was made to feel very comfortable because I was very upset and the doctor immediately took me into his office. Dr. Perez takes the time to develop the correct treatment plan. He is a welcome change to your average doctor or pain management doctor. He *Listens to you and makes you feel incredibly at ease but do not confuse his interest, exceptional competence as well as patience for weakness & insult his intelligence because he's located on Staten Island. If you suffer from true injuries & years of painful illness he is the doctor to see in order to be managed correctly, resulting with a life free from pain because you have the tools and the physical ability to seek out the help needed from Surgeons, Internists, infectious disease Drs, orthopedics etc.. Fortunately for me and other individuals after surgeries & procedures his two offers have the necessary equipment for physical therapy and to build up strength, not just massages and laydown with hot rocks on your back either. Real physical therapy with the necessary medical equipment much needed for individuals to continue on the road back to a normal life which I look forward to.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I made an appointment with Dr Perez. I never saw him. Unlike the false comment of a reviewer who stated that unlike some practices , here you see the doctor instead of a pa. This is untrue when you make an appointment they tell you all first visits see a pa. The visit was a complete waste of time. I learned nothing. I was prescribed Celebrex, but no mention of possible serious side effects, including heart attack, or stroke were mentioned. No mention of side effects to look out for that are reported to be dangerous. The night after the first pill I was driving a long distance at night and my vision became blurry. It was the medicine and I should have been informed. Steer clear. Telling sign- three staff, one doctor sitting on his ass in an office, one pa, but zero patients, except, unfortunately, for me.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Amazing doctor. Went to him with severe Sciatica. Spends tons of time with his patients and you actually get to see the doctor, not a PA like most other local doctors offices. Nailed my diagnosis immediately and spent time with models explaining everything in great detail. Outlined all my treatment options and I had an excellent response to treatment. I wouldn't hesitate to go back and recommend him to all my friends and family members

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I went to Dr.Perez for 2 tears in my rotator cuff. He sent me for an MRI and gave me a cortizone shot into my shoulder. With physical therapy, which is located in his office building, I recovered much quicker than I thought I would, and I recovered 100 percent and haven't had a problem since (injury occurred 2 years ago}. Dr. Perez has an excellent bedside manner and is very professional. I would NOT hesitate to see him again for a future injury.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Excellent Doctor he Really cares about his Patients ...and that my friends is hard to find ..its not all about the money he is Very Good ....A Pooch

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr.Perez is the BEST. 9 yrs. treating me for fibro et al. Great knowledge. Knows ALL of the latest meds. Willing to try as many meds as possible to make me feel my best. I just canNOT say enough about how knowledgeable Dr. Perez is. My entire family has been treated by Dr. P. at various times. Very favorable outcomes for all os us. I recommend him HIGHLY.Give Dr. Perez a try. You will NOT be sorry.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

Disinterested. I had to ask about taking an MRI and if I should follow-up with him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Christopher M. Perez's Credentials

• Spanish

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company