Ratings for Dr. William M. Leeds

I found Dr. Leeds to be insensitive, impatient and down right rude. He spends more time running in back to be with his dogs (and they're very cute)than with patients. Then he rudely rushed through appointment. Cant understand why he is in practice.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

This doctor restored my faith in the health system. St Francis is a horrible place, focused on money not care. Dr. Leeds made this place bearable to me. He is a doctor who really cares and goes the extra mile for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Took great care of my mother when she was in the hospital. He also spent lots of time with me and my brother explaining everything, Didn't talk to us over her, like sh wasn't there. This site shouldn't let people, like the person below, review a doctor when they haven't even seen him. This is why I don't trust these "rating" sites.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Tried to get into Dr leeds but doesn't accept my insurance. No other Dr in town will treat what I have. So guess I'll play the wait game and go without treatment

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Great experience except for one weirdo staff member that kept me for 20 minutes telling me all about her personal life.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I went to Dr. Leeds 3 times. The first time I was prescibed a med that caused me to have a soar throat and chest pains. The 2nd time I went to Dr Leeds, he was not available, and I waited to see his Nurse Practitioner. I told the Nurse Practitioner the problems I had with the last prescription, and that I preferred to go back on a previous prescription because I didn't have any problems with it. The medication was never called in. I went to the pharmacist 3 times, and the med was never called in. I went back to Dr Leeds office personally to tell him I needed the prescription refilled. I was told that the med would be called in to my pharmacist before I left his office. The med was never called in, again.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Leeds took great care to explain things well and answer all out questions. His sense of humor was great and we feel he really "gets" the anxiety we have been having before his diagnosis and help.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

He is the most rude, abusesive doctor I have ever met!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr Leeds gives the cadallac of care. He is very caring and involved in research. I just show up at his office when I need to go to the hospital for asthma and they see me and do a direct admit. There are very few doctors in Topeka that you can do this with. Even though he is not in my insurance network I won't give him up. He is worth the $$.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Leeds changed my life. I had complicated problems that other docs couldn't seem to solve. Dr. Leeds was caring, smart and helpful. I feel great and would highly reccomend him!Also he has the best staff!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. William M. Leeds's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1981)