Ratings for Dr. Linda K. Brown

Dr. Linda Brown was nice however overall practice experience was not pleasant. I had three appointments and each appointment they called hours before my appointment rescheduling. I advised that I plan my work schedule around them and calling last minute is a big inconvenience. The receptionist (who by the way is very rude) didn't care one bit. Also I found it very strange that this office does not have an ultrasound machine in the office. Whenever I needed an ultrasound I would have to make another appointment and go to the hospital to get my ultrasound completed. Overall I was not happy with the practice and ended up changing doctors in the middle of my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Insensitive and unkind. I'm sure she's competent but that fact that she's so unkind I will not be back.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr was very rude and unprofessional! Made inappropriate comments while examining me saying how tiny I was and didn't know what she was doing clearly told me at age 19 low estrogen wasn't a big deal refused to test my lh and fsh wouldn't read pamphlets I already had and was so rude to me. Despite the fact early menopause runs in family my mother went through at 26. Yes low estrogen and no periods for over half a year is a problem. I'm going to john Hopkins for gentic testing. I recommend you see a real doctor even if it's for a basic exam you need for school/ sports etc as she is very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Brown is a great doctor and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Doctor was rude, unprofessional, and when asked a question, she said, "didn't you read the pamphlets I gave you at the last visit?, all the information is in there." Didn't feel she had "time" to see me or answer my questions. She also commented rudely and in an unprofessional manner on how much I was "flowing" (in the vaginal area).

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Very competent doctor and staff. Answered all questions. Very comfortable atmosphere.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Linda K. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp