Ratings for Dr. Jason J. Baker

I was recommended to Dr. Baker by another parent of a child with special needs, and Dr. Baker evaluated my daughter with neuropsychological testing. He was very thorough and explained everything very clearly to me. As a result of the evaluation, my daughter has started an IEP at her school, and the school psychologist at her school even commented about how good the report was. Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

He did a thorough evaluation. However, when information was presented, he sugar coated a lot. When I saw a hard copy of the evaluation, I had more questions than answers. When following up through email, he responded as if I was incompetent. His response was he met with me for two hours and gave his recommendations and he did an intense evaluation, so take it for what it's worth. Once he had the money and met with me, he was done and made that clear.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Courteous staff, nice waiting room, punctual, extremely professional, sees both the forest as well as the trees, very helpful advice. Thank you, Dr. Baker!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011