Ratings for Dr. Lillian B. Hunt

Dr. Hunt can run behind because she refuses to be held to the modern "standard" of the 10 minute visit. She spends the time to invest in the Doctor/ Patient relationship and learn who you are. She is a brilliant diagnostician and very firm, but gentle-voiced. The proverbial iron hand in the velvet glove! <3 her!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr Hunt is the best Doctor I have ever had. She is kind and knowledgeable and compassionate. She treats not only your physical issues, but also your emotional issues. I moved out of VA some years ago and miss her a lot.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Lillian Hunt has been my primary care physician for over 6 years and she has provided me with outstanding and superb care. She is the last of a dying breed because she actually takes the time to listen to what the patient has to say. A very large majority of physicians will rush you out of the door because they are trying to treat as many people as possible to get as much money as possible. You will never have this experience when you visit Dr. Hunt. If she cannot help you, she will find a physician that can. It is never about money when it comes to Dr. Hunt. She is very compassionate toward her patients and she believes in referring her patients to other doctors with specialties if she is unable to provide the care that is needed. Dr. Hunt is also very down to earth and she makes all of her patients feel at home. I remember when I was very sick and I needed Dr. Hunt to provide a remedy for my illness. She actually took the time to talk with me and ask questions to address my total well-being. I have yet to meet a physician that actually takes a “Holistic Approach” to treat their patients but Dr. Lillian Hunt is exceptional with her medical knowledge; which enables her to precisely focus on remedies to heal sick patients. Most doctor visits can be very expensive but Dr. Lillian Hunt finds ways to cut cost for her patients by giving them alternative choices to select generic medicines which cost less. Again, I want to highlight that Dr. Hunt truly cares about the patient and I would like to share one last example to authenticate my claim. I would like to reveal that Dr. Hunt sometimes makes house calls to help those that are sick and disabled and the majority of the time it is done free of charge and she never collects one cent. I truly think Dr. Hunt is an “Angel”. I sometimes believe she should have become a Nun for the Church instead of a doctor because at the rate she is going I do not know how she continues to stay in business. If you want an “Exceptional” care physician that truly cares about people than Dr. Lillian Hunt is the best doctor in the medical field to meet your needs.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Hunt's for 27 years. She really cares for her patients and will always go the extra mile to help, no matter what time you call her. Her diagnosis' are on target and she is generous with her time, listening to the patient and offering advice. She is very intelligent and her years of experience are valuable. When my elderly husband was gravely ill, Dr. Hunt gave me useful advice and she personally made a great effort to insure he was comfortable and peaceful in his final days. Wait time to see her can sometimes be long, but each patient receives the needed time and attention. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I have been seeing Doctor Hunt for 8 years when I first moved to DC. Not only can I say that when I call her she answers her phone to help off hours, but she diagnoses my problems correctly the first time . She listens to me and gives me the best treatment that I can say I am extremely happy with. I will continue to see her and am very fortunate that I am part of her practice. If your looking for someone, I would recommend seeing her.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Hunt is the only physician I know who will meet you at midnight in the ER to see what's happening. She's taken care of our family for 15 years, and we wouldn't think of changing. She's bright, articulate, and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr Hunt is an experienced and compassionate doctor . She is old fashion and spends a lot of time with her patients. She does not use PA's and just spends a few minutes afterwards. You see her and she takes care of everything. She has free parking outside her office and she has late evening and saturday appointments so you don't miss work. She has Ekg and lab and she can arrange for your prescriptions and she sometimes makes house calls. She remembers your family and friends and sees you as a whole person not like some insurance number. Sometimes you may have to wait, but that was because she was involved with an emergency or had another patient who needed more time. She even fights with the insurance companies when they will not pay for your medications or tests. She really looks out for the patients. I am so thankful she is there and I can count on her helping me and my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Seldom on time for earliest appointments. Persistently behind schedule with long appointments because she talks incessantly across many non-relevant topics during an appointment. Offices are unkept, cluttered, and inhabited by her three dogs. Has good diagnostic skills. Her physical exams are cursory and rare beyond what can be examined with a stethoscope. Office staff is unimpressive with very limited expertise. I do not recommend this Dr. Unless no other provider is available!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Personality is well suited to mine. Very Helpful with suggestions for maintaining a balanced diet

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Lillian B. Hunt's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington, VA