Ratings for Dr. Jack Spector

Patient referrals come from a company MES a so called independent organization the insurance companies use for independent medical reviews to determine if benefits are to be continued. This is to make things look like there is no bias. But, belive me, this guy is a hired gun. Spent 10 minutes with me, then his masters level associate did all the testing. She didnt introduce herself, nor explained her role in the process, let alone talk to me other than to say try harder. The data was interpreted by a PhD, but the overall assessment of interaction was made by a young woman, I'd say 30 ish, at a maters level. I expected at least testing with a phd. Most non personal interaction i have ever had. The only person he was out to help was the insurance company and his pocket.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

How can this physician still practice and honestly believe what he is doing is moral.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Clearly lacks knowledge regarding TN and medications that convey with side effects that affect cognitive ability with inconsistent impairments. I expect a neuropsychologist to be more knowledgeable than you. This further defines your role as an insurer's hired gun. This is a scary physician.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I regret following up on a recommendation to see Dr. Spector. He was rude and made me feel very stupid. A lot of his questions seemed personal and inappropriate. Once I saw him for what he is - a troll - I refused to go again. In my opinion, find another option.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

As bad as it gets, Period. He is a paid lazy gun for insurers. Does not care to take the time to talk with patient to understand anything. Few questions. Zero communication skills. Like to meet with a surly, mean-spirted, jerk with a Napolean complex? -- This is your guy.

Submitted October 6, 2014

Practices in states he does not hold a valid license to do business check him out as he is a hired gun for prudential insurance to deny disability benefits and is breaking the law in doing this practice

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Spector launches personal attacks against his patients that are not related to the patient's psychiatric, neurological or any othdr physiological condition. More specifically, he publically questioned the credibility and success of both my career and my integrity in terms of true fact reporting. My interview was exceptionally brief, and in the short time alloted, it is, in my opinion impossible to accurately assess the neuro-psychological status of a patient. It seems absurd to gather accurate and credible data based on behavior observed and tests conducted on one single day of my life. Many of Spector's statements were 100% false, and in my case, he practically cut and pasted commentary I posted regarding my specific diagnosis that was nine to eleven years old and in dire need of updating and editing. He freely and falsely criticized my doctors and inapprpriately referred to my physicians in derogatory terms. I began seeing nearly all of my physicians before I was diagnosed!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Dr. Spector told us up front he works for the workers comp insurance carrier. His results of the test are for their benefit. He also trashed our independent neurological psychiatrist even though she has all of the same qualifications as him. He was uncaring and belligerent. If you are forced to see him, be prepared to be insulted and the results to be sketchy at best.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

The most worthless Doctor - hired gun for the insurance companies - don't expect him to tell the truth

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012