Ratings for Dr. R. STEVEN Hoopes

The best. Never ceases to amaze, knowledge and performance

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

The staff his wife Shirley is terrible she hung up on me twice because I could not make my appt appt for my 4 children because I had gotten two flat tires on the way to his office. I litterally couldn't move my vehicle and all she cared about was the money she to charge for my 5 yr old son. I have been going to this practicr since i was a little gitl. I am a paying customer and for her to talk to me they way she did and hang up in me is unelectable.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Hoopes is the best doctor ever. My son and I go to him for everything. He is so knowledgeable and gives great practical advice. Take your blood work results to him and he knows exactly what to prescribe for you that is both healthy and practical. You just have to take a lot of reading material as they wait is long:-)

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Good doctor; but I was dismissed as a client after I complained about waiting an hour and a half to be seen several times.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

excellent provider & extremely knowledgeable about a wide variety of medical conditions- especially ones that traditional doctors can't diagnos, know how to treat or blow off and say "there is nothin wrong"

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

he is the best dr. ever. my whole family goes to him and has for 30 years! he will fix any problem you have.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr. Hoopes is AMAZING! I have yet to find an MD in Fresno who has truly helped me like Dr. Hoopes, and now thankfully I don't need to. He knows functional medicine like no one I have ever met (and I have a career in the medical industry). Instead of treating just symptoms (like most MD's), he finds the root cause. Treatment is supplemented with lifestyle recommendations that work!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

This doctor is a genius....truly! He has fixed things for me that general doctors AND specialists have missed completely. He has helped so many of my family members and friends too! I've seen him for over 20 years and he is absolutely the BEST chiropractor I've EVER been to! He calls you back and does not charge for that. He no longer accepts/bills my insurance, but Blue Cross reimburses some of the cost back to me. He finds the reason(s) behind the strangest of complaints! He has a bit of an ego, but he truly cares.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2006