Ratings for Dr. Kiera Lane

Dr. Lane is one of the smartest naturopaths I've seen. She has a great deal of knowledge about biochemisty and the interactions among different systems (hormonal, digestive, etc.) and will approach health issues from a multitude of perspectives/modalities because she is not attached to a single approach. She has helped me a great deal with my issues.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Lane 7-8 years ago when I was having fatigue and horrible mood swings. She listens to you and works with you to find a treatment that works. Other doctors just wanted to prescribe antidepressants and other pills to treat the symptoms; Dr. Lane treats the source-what is causing the symptoms. I was having bad depression that seemed to come on suddenly and went to my primary care MD since my insurance covers it. He ran blood work and noticed my calcium was low and said we'd keep an eye on it, nothing to worry about and prescribed antidepressant. I was leery about taking the drug so I made an appointment with Dr. Lane and brought my lab report. She said the low calcium could mean a vitamin D deficiency which might be causing my depression. She started me on D supplement and ordered labs to check my D level. They were indeed low and within 3 weeks of taking the vitamin, I had no more depression!! You can tell she is passionate about what she does and that she cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Lane is a compassionate, caring practitioner who gets to know her patients to see what is really causing their issues. She listens well, asks questions, to get at the source of it. And seeks to not just help you get better – but also help you understand the ‘what’ and ‘why’ behind it all. I originally saw Dr. Lane due to chronic insomnia that I had suffered with for six years following a car accident. I had seen several doctors, including sleep specialists, who helped to a limited degree. Dr. Lane took on the challenge – and measurably improved my sleep. She was the first to actually run a series of chemical tests to see what’s what with my serotonin, etc levels, and from that outlined a treatment plan, adjusted it as I responded. And over time Dr. Lane has treated a wide range of issues – migraines, allergies, pain management following another car accident – all within the same visit.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Lane is a truly compassionate and most knowledgeable individual. I have seen her for over 5 years and would highly recommend her to anyone searching for the best doctor. I initially started seeing Dr. Lane for persistent migraines that I had found no relief despite numerous neurologists in the valley. Dr. Lane never gave up on searching for relief for my disabling migraines. I can know say that through her help with acupuncture and a holistic approach my migraines are tremendously better! I have developed other health challenges over the years that Dr Lane has continued to find the correct treatment for relief. She has never given up on me despite being an enigma to most other doctors whom I have met over the years. Dr Lane is a truly amazing, caring, sensitive ,highly intelligent woman. Dr Lane is the best!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Lane is so caring and takes time to see what I needed to balance my hormones. She is a great doctor and has helped me tremendously to feel like I did when I was in my twenties again. I would recommend anyone to see her. She is great in the area of women's health.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014