Ratings for Dr. Nadim Dagher

Awesome Physician. Great reputation. Very courteous and caring

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

The best thing about Dr. Dagher's office is his nurse/assistant Lisa Marie. She is very friendly and attentive to patient needs. The worst thing about his office is the office staff. They are rude, unresponsive (will not return calls etc.) and really act like they are going out of their way to respond to you. For example, I asked Dr. Dagher for a letter for my mother explaining his diagnosis (dementia). He told me to talk to his office person Anita who would take care of this. When I spoke with her it was clear that she did not want to be bothered to do this. Finally after several calls, I was told it would be ready the next day. It could not be mailed, I had to pick it up. When I arrived to pick up the letter it was not ready and I was told the usual fee for this letter was $75, but Dr. Dagher was only going to charge $50. This letter was one paragraph in length on one page. This is for a patient who had been with him since he took over this practice. This staff is the worst.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013