Ratings for Dr. Donn M. Hickman

He is very talkative. I like that and he explains everything. He revised surgery I had elsewhere and I am now happy and very satisfied. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I am very pleased with the doctor. I am surprised at the comment made here as well. He spends a lot of time with you after surgery and never seems bothered. He continues to explain things as you are healing . He said patients heal at different rates and sometimes surgery can be more uncomfortable for some patients.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Not happy with outcome of surgery and the looks of what I had done. Doctor was nice before surgery and not as nice afterward when we called because I was in so much pain. He acted kind of bothered. I paid top dollar. Definitely recommend shopping around and getting personal recommendations.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Hickman is a wonderful doctor. I'm an RN and saw his caring, conscientious work in the hospital. He often did reconstructive work on our indigent patients. He didn't seem to care about money b/c these people obviously couldn't pay him. But he took extremely good care of them, coming to the hospital right away if I saw any redness/problem with the surgical site. He never complained, just thanked me for my observation. Therefore, I chose him as my surgeon to do my implants and later my eyelids. He is a meticulous, kind human being. You wouldn't know he was a surgeon. He will talk to you as long as you want to talk. I called him today about urgent surgical help I needed. He remembered me immediately even though we hadn't talked in many years and offered to help me that day. He talked to me for at least an hour on the phone, trying to help me any way he could. Then he thanked ME for calling him. He is an amazing human, not just an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011