Ratings for Dr. David E. HARTMAN

Most qualified MD's refer to him a s a "prostitute" for insurance companies. i was in his office for 8 hours as a permanently disabled person, and he told my employers insurance company I was able to work.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Didn't inform me that he was working for insurance and not me until I asked for a copy of his findings on me after the six hours of testing and interview. Thanks for that. Dr. More like swindler. Not sure how he can sleep or even call himself a dr.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Order to do per insurance for workmans compensation. Dr didn't introduce himself, didn't explain how this works or what I would be doing on how this whole process worked. Told me to sit in his outside office and start filling out paperwork,( out there for hours) then went in his office and shut door. Then he came out and gave me work to do on computer, and again went in his office and shut the door. Not every comfortable testing enviroment, for so many hours. Finally had me come into his office and more computer work, Office very messy and computer keyboard dirty and full of crumbs. Dr was not talkative or interested in talking what so ever, other than to ask me a few questions. Felt awkward, uncomfortable and just wanted to get out of there. Very long and tense day. Can see why he works for the insurance companies !!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

not good doc he works for the insurance company not for u he double talks and contradicts what he says

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012