Ratings for Dr. Patrice Mack

Dr. Mack is a great physician to work with. I love her commitment and dedication to her patients.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Don't know what I would have done without her. -Larry

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

If you need a psychiatrist in Naples, go see Patrice Mack. I've been a patient for the past 15 years, and I have recommended countless friends. Dr. Mack is a wonderful woman!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I was suffering from severe panic attacks. A friend recommended Dr. Patrice Mack. I find Dr. Mack to be extremely compassionate, intelligent, and caring. She has helped me so much!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Patrice Mack has been my psychiatrist for over 20 years. I have recommended her to countless friends. I find it absurd that anyone would give her less than 5 stars. It's really pathetic that other 'professionals' in Naples would be so desperate to discredit someone who has been helping people for over 40 years. If you need a psychiatrist in Naples, go see Patrice Mack! -Susan L

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

My first appointment with Dr. Mack was last week. I have no complaints. She was very helpful. I plan on returning regularly.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I am a current patient of Dr. Patrice Mack, and to all the people complaining that she charges so much, you are obviously uninformed. Dr. Mack's rate are consistent with what other psychiatrists in Naples, Florida charge. The difference is Dr. Mack has 40+ years of experience! She could easily charge more. Heck, I'd pay more. She saved my life. Anyway, the bottom line is Patrice Mack is fantastic as a person and psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

If you are looking for a psychiatrist in Naples, Florida, Dr. Patrice Mack is who you should see. First and foremost, this is a real person who has genuine compassion and incredible expertise in relating to people, focusing in on problems and not belaboring the process. With someone with as much experience and training, you should expect to pay more. You get what you pay for and more. Dr. Mack goes the extra mile to help in any way she can. Not only is she a Life Fellow of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, most do not know that she was a Pediatrician prior to becoming a Psychiatrist. I recommend her......Highly.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Mack 14 years ago, when I was 16-17 years old. At the time I had problems with anorexia, anxiety, obsessive compulsiveness, and depression. I remember very well that initially I was forced to go to the office by my mother. I was in stark denial of my problems. Were it not for Dr. Mack, I would not be the woman I am today. I will be forever grateful for her therapy and her calm manner in helping me through. She was able to manage my problems and lead me towards a full recovery. I still have not had a relapse. I would recommend Dr. Mack to any adolescent or any parent who even remotely thinks their child might be having a problem.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I came to Dr Mack over a decade ago in need of serious psychiatric medical attention. Dr Mack not only saved my life but continues to provide the most current discoveries and information in the medical research, maintains an optimistic, realistic, and encouraging attitude toward continued progress, and has always made me feel comfortable. Dr. Mack educational and professional background are second to none. She is punctual, professional, and always tries to incorporate a combination approach to treatment. Her humor is appreciated as well!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Patrice Mack's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1968)