Ratings for Dr. Shawn E. Hefferon

Dr Heffron really cares and is very knowledgeable. Her schedule makes it difficult to find a good time for appt.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I have nothing but "GOOD" to say about this doctor!! God bless & thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Hefferon is absolutely the best medical professional I've ever encountered. She takes as much time as needed to listen and figure out the problems and solutions. She is genuine and always pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I was happy with Dr. Joyner until she did not return from her vacation. She did not communicate with her patients, she merely vanished and left her patients unattended. Very unhappy with her lack of concern or regard for her patients that are currently under her care and depend on her expertise. Probably wouldn't return to her even if I could locate her. You don't treat people with that type of disregard.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Dr. Joyner is absolutely one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. She was rude and condescending. I have an extremely difficult case (because I was misdiagnosed by other doctors in the same practice) and she would only let me answer yes or no questions. I was not aware that she was a Naturopath when the appointment was scheduled, and was horrified to see tha she only wanted me to talk suppliments for a severe medical condition. She also wrote an order for an xray incorrectly. When I called to have the order changed, they simply wouldn't do it. I left in tears I was so frustrated with the way I was treated. Do not waste your time with this practice.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011