Ratings for Dr. Leonid Toprover

I don't know why this doctor has so many positive reviews. I've been seeing him for years, and I can attest to the fact that he's missed multiple signs of a serious illness because he spent more time chatting about his family than listening to me talk about my symptoms. Whenever I tell any of my current doctors about all the symptoms that this doctor dismissed as irrelevant or unimportant, they all express shock and disappointment.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

doctor has been helping me.would recommend to my friends and neighbours.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

He's an excellent physician, despite what some of the comments here say. He's very knowledgable and very thorough. He has very convinient office hours and on multiple occasions has waited for me when I was running late.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

I WAS PLEASED VISITING THE DOCTOR.I AM PLANNING TO VISIT GHANA THIS SUMMER.DOCTOR PROVIDED ME WITH REQUIRED VACCINATIONS AND LOTS OF USEFUL INFO.I WILL RECOMMEND DOCTOR TO THE MEMBERS OF MY CHURCH.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

He is a very good doctor. Very knowledgeable and always takes time to listen to you and to talk to you after examining you. Explains different treatment approaches and any side effects that may potentially occur from any of the treatment.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Dr. Toprover was extremely helpful to my husband and I. He gave us sound advice and made us feel really comfortable. He took his time to explain things to us. He appears to be genuinely concerned about the patiet's health.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Very good doctor, easy to get appoiment on the short notice. knows what he is talking about and give antiboatics only if really trully nessasry. Great prime phisician.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Toprover saved my life... Nothing else to say.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

doctor takes time to explain very helpful

flag | Submitted December 22, 2007

Dr. Toprover is the best doctor ever. I was always able to get appointments on very short notice. He takes my blood himself instead of a nurse which is a rare find. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

Dr. Leonid Toprover's Credentials

• Sverdlovskij Med Inst, Sverdlovsk, Russia (Grad. 1976)