Ratings for Dr. Julie PARKE

I have been treated by, and referred numerous people to Dr Park over the years. She is what we all wish a doctor and the care they provide would be. She listens deeply, has phenomenal understanding of the overall picture as well as the details of each particular case. The information she gathers gets translated into the healing remedies she makes, or recommends with fabulous results. Her staff is terrific, too.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Dr Parke asks lots of questions. Questions about diet, emotional state, this and that... to gain a thorough understanding. By doing so she uncovers root issues or dissects complex symptoms. I would also say she is blatantly honest (much appreciated!), has a good bedside manner and genuinely cares. If only she were closer to the Eugene/Springfield area. She is the best!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Parke is by far the best doctor I've ever met. She's so smart and intuitive and her skill in naturopathic medicine have turned me into one of the converted. I don't think I'll ever have a western doctor for my primary care again, and I would prefer never to have another doctor. Dr Parke helped me more over the phone from 6 hours away than any doctor ever did in person. She can be a bit unorganized and her secretaries change often and can often be less than adequate, but it would never stop me from seeing her because it's so worth any minor headache to get the amazing care she provides.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

She was great,direct,straightforward,and I could ask her anything and she answered it with no BS,no strings attached.She is GREAT!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011