Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Stein

Dr. Stein is truly the best doctor I have ever been to. He spends the time to go over every piece of your personal health history at each visit, to do his very best to help solve whatever your issues are. He is kind and brilliant! He actually takes the time to listen carefully to you, instead of looking into some computer like other doctors I have gone to. I cannot think of enough good things to say that would describe what a special person and wonderful doctor he is. Dr. Stein is the best doctor one could be lucky enough to have!!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Excellent doctor. Explains what he is doing and why. Listens to what you have to say before taking action. Very pleasant person.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Stein is simply the best doctor I've ever had. He takes the time to know his patients and gives excellent care. When I met him, I had a very debilitating connective tissue disorder. He immediately understood how important my hands and my ability to move are to me as an artist, and told me we would fight this together. And we have, for the past eight years. Without drastic, expensive medicine, we have succeeded in making me functional again. He has been available on short notice to see me during my infrequent flareups. I am enormously grateful for all he has done for me.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Stein has repeatedly been named one of the top doctors in Cleveland, Ohio. This rating couldn't be more true. He is caring, compassionate, and one of the few doctors that genuinely listens to you and cares. In this office you are not a number, you are a PERSON who matters. I feel confident that I am getting top-notch care from a physician who is tops in his field.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

Boy you hit the nail on the head - thorough without being an alarmist ! Dr. Stein is confident in his diagnosing abilities - and that's good for his patients. He understands the effects that chronic illness and chronic pain have on his patients. He has endless patience with patients !! I don't know how he does it, but I would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Dr. Stein is an amazingly compassionate, knowledgable, and tenacious doctor. He takes all complaints seriously and is thorough without being alarmist. A fabulous gp as well as rheumatologist

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO FIND THE PROBLEM EVEN IF IS NOT RHEUMATOLOGY RELATED

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Richard L. Stein's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1982)

AHC