Ratings for Dr. Brad M. Dajani

The Doctor is brilliant. He diagnosed me in to visits. He answered my questions. His staff is respectful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

He is a brilliant doctor. Dr. Dajani definitely knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Dajani has been wonderful with my care. His staff on the other hand has lied to me about submitting to my insurance company for a procedure I desperately needed which if I had not called my insurance and confronted the staff I would have been behind more than 4 months which has caused me great pain. His staff needs to be more cognasant of their patients and have some compassion, they used to years ago but now it seems they just don't care. :(

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I found out on June 2 that his office staff repeatedly lied to me about having submitted a Dr order for a much needed procedure so that I can be weened of methadone. I had called the office biweekly for 2 1/2 months asking about ins approval only to be told a lie. No Insurance Response. I questioned Dr Dajani and he told his staff to do a follow up with the insurance carrier right in front of me. When I realized that I was going to be forced into cobra and called my carrier and was told that a request was never made. I immediately went to the office and the Dr's assistant gave me a " oh well sorry it seems were just tooo busy". LIARS --- what now worse Dr DaJani accepting his office staff lying and unpleasant, behavior. This delay means that I have been on 2 1/2 month longer of methadone than I possibly should have been, longer on disability without pay because the staff willfully lied every time I called - responding waiting for the insurance, knowing that nothing was sent!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

This staff is consistently rude, arrogant and nasty! I guess they get it from the Dr. himself. No awards I'm sure for patient satisfaction here!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Dr. Dajani was arrogant, rude, and showed no compassion whatsoever. Under no circumstances would I return to his office. He offered no help and was judging me. He treated me like I was beneath him and not worthy of any help.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

He's takes wonderful care of the Crowley family. God bless him and his family and workers,

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Not only was the receptionist rude, she hung up on me. I am epileptic, and because I was late for my yearly blood work this doctor put a hold on my meds and would not grant me an appointment for a week, leaving me without meds for said week. When I asked for a small amount of meds, to last me until my checkup, he refused. Not only are this doctor and his staff unethical, they go against basic human preservation. When I confronted the receptionist, she basically made it look like I was being punished for missing my previous appointment.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012