Dr. Michael S. Lempel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Lempel

Phenomenal Obstetrician! I loved all of my prenatal appointments with him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

The best doctor! He communicates in lay terms and breaks everything down for you. He allows you to participate in the decision making process.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Solved my problem with his attention to detail. Excellent Surgeon! Very skilled with his hands.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Fantastic experience. He explained everything in simple terms. He was courteous and knowledgeable and and made me feel extremely comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Simply the best! I highly recommend him and won't see others.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Excellent experience. I highly recommend Dr Lempel to all women that I meet.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

What a wonderful doc. Hope he delivers my baby. I always see him for my annual exam and won't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Love Dr Lempel! Left another GYN to find him. He did my hysterectomy which dramatically changed my life! Always feel like he listens to me and is very funny!! Never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Absolutely the worst office visit EVER! This doctor should stay in the OR behind a robot, because direct patient care is NOT his strength. He is impatient, rude, abrasive, and simply has a really bad bedside manner. He really should avoid the office. His communication skills are horrendous. Having been in the medical field for 20 years as a professional I was appalled at his utter lack of empathy for a young patient. Just intolerable. There are far too many choices out there to settle on someone like him. 4.32 minutes, that was the amount of time he spent for the appointment, and of that, 0 minutes were spent doing any listening to the patient. Overall just very disappointing.

Submitted September 11, 2014

I am almost 2 weeks post op from a da Vinci minimally invasive hysterectomy and I feel great! Dr. Lempel is a highly skilled surgeon and a great communicator. He took the time to explain the procedure in detail so that I understood exactly what to expect. The team at Sentara Hospital was wonderful. I spent one evening in the hospital with the majority of discomfort caused by the gas used in the surgery. I did not require the prescribed pain medication, just over the counter for the first 2 nights at home. My incisions are healing beautifully. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Lempel. I am very impressed with the recovery from this surgery and believe that my results are a direct result of Dr. Lempel's expert use of technology. I wish I had done this years ago.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Michael S. Lempel's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

HealthPartners