Ratings for Dr. Joseph Berenholz

I've seen Dr. Berenholtz for yrs. His staff is absolutely awful. I rcvd a bill from almost 3 years ago for $450! My # is the same however, no one ever called to notify me that I had a balance. I've called them countless times to try to understand this balance. I still have no idea what was billed to my ins or if this was done correctly. I even gave them $250 until they can tell me exactly why & what this is for. I've never been talked to so poorly & now they wont even give me any of my records!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Kind compassionate , listened , patiently to all my concerns. Had better that excellent results from Thermiva treatments, boarding on miraculous! I'm extremely pleased with my results. I'm scheduled in 1.5 wks to have labiaplasty and I feel secure knowing I'm in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Berenholz for years. He is the most compassionate, kind, and professional doctor I've known and is extemely knowledgeable in all aspects of medicine. He is genuinely concerned about each patient, as I see with me and how he treats each one coming and going from his office. I think he's the best. He still picks up the phone and calls you with results personally and will explain things until you truly understand them. I recommend him to every female family member and friend I care about, because I know they will be in the BEST hands. Thank you Dr. Berenholz for all your years of service to women. MV , West Bloomfield

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

He's a very good doctor and did a good job with my labiaplasty. There was a follow up appointment. I found him to be a kind and interested doctor with good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Berenholz is a wonderful doctor. I have been a patient of his for several years and he has been a great help to me especially with difficulties as the result of menopause.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I got a labiaplasty done and he left me with scars. My labia has jagged edges. I will never recommend this doctor to anybody. He doesn't listen to you and has a very big ego. Not a doctor who you would feel comfortable with.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

I am a woman who underwent laser vaginal rejuvenation surgery with Dr. Berenholz in Nov. 2009 and had to have 4 separate revisions by him over the next two years. Ladies, I am a prime example of everything that could happen when/if you have LVR surgery. Having a perineum that does not heal and consistently has to be repaired not once or twice but FOUR times in an otherwise healthy woman is UNACCEPTABLE. This surgeon is not safe in my opinion. Please, please avoid the pain and suffering I have endured with this man. Investigate your surgeon and know his background and ask for specific case histories and facts. If you have questions, please feel free to email me at stacyshaw1975@gmail.com and I’ll be more then happy to answer any further questions regarding my personal complications regarding this surgery and issues with this physician.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Went to 3 doctors and was give a variety of medications. Nothing really improved. Three different girlfriends recommended seeing Dr.Berenholz. I waited 20 mins to see him. He spent 45 mins speaking with me explaining all my options. He laid out a plan of action. Two weeks later, all my symptoms were gone. His staff was kind, polite and empathic. The office was immaculate. Most of all, I've never met anyone quite as compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Berenholz is the best. That's all I have too say.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

I knew something was wrong when he asked if I wanted a cosmetic "filler" (Restylane) injected into my outer labia to create temporary fullness. I did not ask about it, nor did I care for it. He then offered to enhance my G-spot by injecting Restylane there too. I did not ask anything about this. He then swiftly proceeded (in front of his staff-therefore I think he must do it often and think it's okay) to demonstrate where it was by inserting his fingers and telling me he's found it when I have the urge to urinate. This man is inappropriate and unprofessional. When I was his patient and had a gyn surgery, his response to my severe pain and allergic reaction to stitches was flippant. The scarring is disfiguring and cannot be corrected without a plastic surgeon. I consulted with one, but the expense was astronomical! STAY AWAY FROM DR BERENHOLZ.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr. Joseph Berenholz's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)