Ratings for Dr. Shlomo Widder

Dr. Widder performed liposuction and a male chest implant surgery on me. I found his work to be impeccable. His staff was very nice and knowledgable. Dr. Widder gave me a lot of insight before the surgery and walked me through every step of the process. He continued to check up and prrovide lots of feedback during my recovery. I am very pleased with my new chest and waist/body.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I had butt augmentation in January and breast augmentation in February. I feel I changed completely :) He is the only doctor who does butt implants and he is great at that. My breasts already looks very natural too. He is very kind and caring. I was able to reach him whenever I wanted ask something after post op which comforts you a lot.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Amazing doctor! Best lip and botox doctor in the whole east coast. The staff was so welcoming, and the doctor was so friendly andkind. He made the whole process so simple and i look wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Dr. Widder is absoutely amazing!!! I have wanted breast implants for years. I finally decided to take the plunge and consult with a plastic surgeon, after I talked to my friend she suggested I talk to Dr. Widder, best decision I've ever made. I am very pleased with the end results! Go see Dr. Widder!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Dr Widder and his staff were outstanding. He was extremely professional. I had one calf that was much smaller than the other due to injury and atrophy. Dr. Widder was outstanding and I love the final results

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

I just wanted to take the time to tell you and your staff how wonderful I think your office is. I had a procedure from Dr Widder and what an amazing job he had done! Your staff is so courteous and kind and really goes out of their way to help you and make sure you understand everything. I will recommend you to all my family and friends and will send more business your way. Again thank you so much for your wonderful office, staff, procedures, professional, courtesy and all the above, I love you guy's. You have changed my life, I have never felt so good about myself. Janice Smith

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012