Ratings for Dr. Shlomo Widder

Dr Widder is the best there is as far as butt implants, he listened to me and gave me exactly what I wanted without any complications. His staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Widder is an excellent Doctor with a lot of experience. I recommend Dr. Widder highly to any one that is looking for a great doctor. My recovery was quick. I am happy.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Widder is wonderful! He has taken care of me from the very beginning making me feel secure. Honestly, I could not have wished for a better Doctor. From his amazing surgical skills to his calming bedside manner, Dr. Widder is simply the best!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I had a great experience, Dr. Widder was excellent. Answered any questions I had and he would answer his cell phone whenever I would call him. His staff is wonderful, they were very nice and helpful. The office works together to make you feel as part of the team, and even after the surgery they are just as caring as before the surgery. I would recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Widder is a very gifted surgeon and I highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. He takes particular time to make sure that you have a thorough understanding of the surgery and he very patiently answers all questions. His staff are equally talented and put you at ease the minute you walk through the door to Dr. Widder's suite. I have had two surgeries - upper and lower eyelids - and am tremendously pleased.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Widder performed liposuction and a male chest implant surgery on me. I found his work to be impeccable. His staff was very nice and knowledgable. Dr. Widder gave me a lot of insight before the surgery and walked me through every step of the process. He continued to check up and prrovide lots of feedback during my recovery. I am very pleased with my new chest and waist/body.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I had butt augmentation in January and breast augmentation in February. I feel I changed completely :) He is the only doctor who does butt implants and he is great at that. My breasts already looks very natural too. He is very kind and caring. I was able to reach him whenever I wanted ask something after post op which comforts you a lot.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Amazing doctor! Best lip and botox doctor in the whole east coast. The staff was so welcoming, and the doctor was so friendly andkind. He made the whole process so simple and i look wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Dr. Widder is absoutely amazing!!! I have wanted breast implants for years. I finally decided to take the plunge and consult with a plastic surgeon, after I talked to my friend she suggested I talk to Dr. Widder, best decision I've ever made. I am very pleased with the end results! Go see Dr. Widder!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Dr Widder and his staff were outstanding. He was extremely professional. I had one calf that was much smaller than the other due to injury and atrophy. Dr. Widder was outstanding and I love the final results

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013