Ratings for Dr. Martha S. Mclaughlin

This woman is horrible. I started going to her 6 months ago or more, she told me that I was pregnant and has a m/c which was right but she also tells me I have and ovarian cyst she tells me to take ibuprofen for my m/c pain and my cyst pains, she didn't even give me a papsmear yet I had a nurse call and tell me everything came back clear on one... I went back to her and she tells me my cyst has gotten bigger but it's normal and she wouldn't do anything about it because I meant I was an ovulating woman... I was like whhhaaat it made no sense to me. Then about a week and a half went by and I started to hurt to the point were I couldn't stand up right so I went to see her again she then tells me why I HAVE been bleeding for 16days and in unbearable pain is because of ovulation pain. My first thought was that she's full of it.. then I told her I thought my cyst had ruptured and she says ."oh remember you never had a cyst" I was rushed to the ER with ten cysts the next day and major bl loss

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Just as the previous reviewer stated, I cannot speak to how things are, but in Meridian, she and all the staff at her clinic were fantastic. I really wish I were able to use her with this pregnancy. I'm not nearly as pleased with my current doctor and especially clinic as I was with her.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I used her in her previous town - Meridian, MS. I can't truly attest to staff at a new place, but I'd imagine she'd continue to have competent, friendly people working for her wherever she practices. She was fantastic. She was always personable, helpful and knowledgeable. I hate that I will not be able to use her for the birth of my second child.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Martha S. Mclaughlin's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal