Ratings for Dr. Dawn Lamb

sHE WAS A WONDERFUL SOURCE OF NATURAL MEDICINE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Lamb was very nice and helpful. She stresses helping yourself by understanding what is causing the problem. Her naturopathic methods have helped me considerably.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Lamb seems to be a nice person, but doesn't seem very knowledgeable in homeopathic treatment. I did not feel confident about her and stopped going. Exorbitant prices for someone who doesn't have a medical license.

Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Lamb is very patient oriented. She spends time getting to know her patients. She is very knowledgable in how the body works and how it is connected. She really cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Dawn takes time with me and really listens to my concerns. She treats the whole person. She does it through her naturopatic methods, suggests reducing stress, improving nutrition and wellness and exercise. I have lowered my cholestrol considerably, rid my body of lead and toxins, improved my adreanal fatigue. She has reinforced it is up to me to take ownership of caring for my physical and mental and emotional wellbeing. We need more doctors that take time to listen to their patients as a person, vs. being on a time schedule, write a prescription and out the door you go! The drugs that we are being given are ruining our bodies!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013