Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Muratta

The absolutely worse doctor and staff is awful, was treated like I was just looking for drugs. Can't get any help unless you have a spinal and my back was not what I was going there for.

Submitted February 4, 2016

Always saw Dr. Muratta at my appointments and was treated with care.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Pathetic. After Using This Place For Several Years They Informed Me They Would Be Changing My Prescription. They Failed Too Mention However, They Were Changing It Too A Medicine There Is No Generic For And My Bcbs Plan Doesnt Cover Name Brands. After Calling For Three Days Trying Too Get Help They Tell Me Too Either Pay The 600$ For The Meds Or Hurt. There Reason For Changing Meds In The First Place Was They Said They Found Out It Was Toxic To You Heart.......Ok. Then They Tell Me That The Reason Is An Allergy.....I Have No Allergies. Also I Have Yet To Even Meet The Doctor After Years Of Treatment . But If Your Looking For A Place To Be Treated Like An Addict Just Looking For A Fix,This Is Your Place. The Staff Looks Out Of There Little Glass Box At You , And Speaks To You Like Your The Scum Of The Earth. Absolutley No Compassion For The Poor People In Real PainSo Much For The Doctors Oath.DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR.

Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Paul M. Muratta's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1993)