Ratings for Dr. Seyed M. Khoddami

Dr. Khoddami was disinterested and disrespectful. He did not listen, he only lectured. He did not appear to believe me when I said I understood what he was telling me, I did not need to hear it again, he did appear to understand this visit as a total waste of BOTH our time. I think he is sexist and I left this visit feeling chastised and ashamed when I had nothing to be ashamed of. I would NEVER recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

my personal experience was positive, staff is very friendly and was able to get a appointment within a reasonable time frame I would recommend this doctor to my friends and family

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Khoddami saved my life. I had a serious infection. That could have serious repercussions. But he stopped the infection . . . Operated on me with the TURP procedure . . . I awoke from surgery with NO pain . . . And I went home with NO catheter. I have high regard for Dr. Khoddami and recommend him, JJG

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I have never met a doctor who seemed as uninterested in me as a patient. Didn't care what the problem was, didn't care how it affected me. Told me to just deal with the pain. He couldn't wait to leave the room and deal with something else that must have been more important. Maybe I caught him on a bad day, but he was a classless jerk and I would never go back for any reason. He only gets 1 star because there isn't an option for ZERO.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I feel completely confident in Dr. Seyed Khoddami !!!!! My personal experience with Dr. Khoddami has been up lifting. !!!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

After reading all the glowing comments, I am sad to write this info. This person removed my son's kidney after it was told that it was full of cancer. Unfortunately we found no cancer and not one person ever explained the reason even when we continued to ask through other channels. We could not afford to go on and we have never received any explanation from anyone.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. K. is the best specialist I have ever had to work with. His knowledge was extremely helpful, and his ability to convey it to my understanding couldn't have been more important; additionally, his confidence and positive attitude was contagious. I had a robotic radical prostatectomy and have been recovering at record pace. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

This Doctor has excellent Doc/Patient relations, extremely courteous and concern. I believe he understood where my thoughts and feelings were about the various method to treat my prostate cancer and provided me with a wealth of information and resources to come to a complete decision on my direction for the successful eradication, with the best possible recovery plan. He was complete and honest...I would recommend him and his staff to anyone having been diagnosed with prostate cancer.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

went to my primary Dr, and a urine sample taken. I was told a small amount of blood showed, so he suggested me a local urologist. I searched the net for the best urologist within 100 mi from Valencia CA. and Dr Seyed M Khoddami, MD popped up as on of the top 9 Drs. I made the appointment on Friday and I had the apptm. made for next Monday (??? great) Very nice staff, waiting time or _ 10 min. I brought my ultrasound CD and was reviewed by Dr. Khoddami. The first thing he said when he walked in the room was " you are perfectly healthy". He discussed my symptoms at length and possible causes. He checked me over, went far and beyond the normal talk between patient and Dr, and my wife asked him several questions in relation to my ailment. (Possibly not drinking enough water). He was very attentive and his off hand interaction on how to explain and make us understand what was going on, was amazing !!! A million thanks to this wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Could not be more pleased! Dr. Khoddami explained the procedure in detail and gave calming reassurance, in not only the outcome, but his procedure as well. He takes a very conservative approach to the removal of tissue, which most likely contributed to the excellent outcome. The procedure and outcome exceeded my expectations and today I’m feeling like a new man. There was very little discomfort following the surgery and I was able to go home the following morning without any complications. The only down side was the bladder cath during recovery which was uncomfortable and annoying. I had very little visible signs of bleeding after the first few days and practically no discomfort. I never even passed any scabs during the healing process. I am able to void fully without any hesitation or pain! The office staff, nurses and practitioners were always upbeat, professional and courteous upon each visit and on time with the appointments.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013