Ratings for Dr. Seyed M. Khoddami

I Have lots and lots of respect to some one that he walks out of his house to save human life and that is who he is and he does that daily. What i was expected of him to Deliver, he delivered more than what he promised. I admire him. All those wonderful ladies that work hard and facilitate a surgery deserve appreciation, all those that help us after surgery deserve appreciation. I thank them all and i trust them. Thank you Guys you did such a fantastic job.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Despite being a registered nurse and having a decent understanding of medial terms and anatomy, Dr. Khoddami treated me like I was unintelligent and asked me questions I found inappropriate, including asking me if I knew where the "pee hole is". He spent the whole five minutes lecturing me about how to prevent urinary tract infections and did not listen at all. He did not allow me time to ask any questions. I was very disappointed in how I was treated and will never return to see Dr. Khoddami.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Khoddami was disinterested and disrespectful. He did not listen, he only lectured. He did not appear to believe me when I said I understood what he was telling me, I did not need to hear it again, he did appear to understand this visit as a total waste of BOTH our time. I think he is sexist and I left this visit feeling chastised and ashamed when I had nothing to be ashamed of. I would NEVER recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

my personal experience was positive, staff is very friendly and was able to get a appointment within a reasonable time frame I would recommend this doctor to my friends and family

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Khoddami saved my life. I had a serious infection. That could have serious repercussions. But he stopped the infection . . . Operated on me with the TURP procedure . . . I awoke from surgery with NO pain . . . And I went home with NO catheter. I have high regard for Dr. Khoddami and recommend him, JJG

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I have never met a doctor who seemed as uninterested in me as a patient. Didn't care what the problem was, didn't care how it affected me. Told me to just deal with the pain. He couldn't wait to leave the room and deal with something else that must have been more important. Maybe I caught him on a bad day, but he was a classless jerk and I would never go back for any reason. He only gets 1 star because there isn't an option for ZERO.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I feel completely confident in Dr. Seyed Khoddami !!!!! My personal experience with Dr. Khoddami has been up lifting. !!!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

After reading all the glowing comments, I am sad to write this info. This person removed my son's kidney after it was told that it was full of cancer. Unfortunately we found no cancer and not one person ever explained the reason even when we continued to ask through other channels. We could not afford to go on and we have never received any explanation from anyone.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. K. is the best specialist I have ever had to work with. His knowledge was extremely helpful, and his ability to convey it to my understanding couldn't have been more important; additionally, his confidence and positive attitude was contagious. I had a robotic radical prostatectomy and have been recovering at record pace. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

This Doctor has excellent Doc/Patient relations, extremely courteous and concern. I believe he understood where my thoughts and feelings were about the various method to treat my prostate cancer and provided me with a wealth of information and resources to come to a complete decision on my direction for the successful eradication, with the best possible recovery plan. He was complete and honest...I would recommend him and his staff to anyone having been diagnosed with prostate cancer.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013