Ratings for Dr. Jawad Bermani

Dr. Bermani is one of the best doctors I have ever had! He talked to me for 30 min regarding my mom’s health. He was thorough in his information and because of him, he diagnosed my mom’s cancer early and she was able to spend this Christmas with us!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I recieved care from Dr. Bermani after being in a terrible traffic accident on the freeway. Two other doctors had told me I would never be able to walk again but Dr. Bermani’s perseverance and determination saved my life and I am now training to run a marathon

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I was treated by this doctor at Antelope Valley Hospital after a traffic accident. I had x-rays, CT's and MRI's taken immediately ordered by Dr. Bermani. That day he told me I needed three surgeries, to plate my ribs and arm, and cement my back. I then asked to see the the test result images. I waited and waited, by the third day, still waiting to see the results and growing suspicious, especially after I was told I couldn't leave unless I could walk out by the nurse. I called a doctor I knew, and he advised me to transferred to a different hospital, after hearing that I had a collapsed lung, and no surgery should ever be done unless life threatening with a collapsed lung. I transferred hospitals, to find that I didn't need any surgeries!!! This doctor is terrible and should be investigated as should the hospital and it's practices.

Submitted July 12, 2016

Great Trauma surgeon. I have seen him save many lives. If I was ever a trauma patient I would hope he is on call.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I found this doctor and his staff to be rude, unfriendly, and primarily preoccupied with money instead of the health and welfare of their patients.

Submitted August 5, 2011